Ch3: New group member

HEYOOOO (imagine Rico from Hannah Montana saying that ahaha) omg right now, the song my heart will go on is in my head but its the boys little cover of it and its so beautiful i just wanna cry. Anyways here is chappie 3. :D

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3: New group member  

Izzy's POV  

Yes finally it is lunch! omg my stomach is grumbling! I rush to the cafeteria. Wow why am I so excited? Ahhh I know why! I spent a whole hour talking to Harry! He is so nice! And so good looking! I see Emma and Lexi at our table and a practically run there.

"Hey, someone is happy right now" Lexi teases. I laugh.

"Well you know the new boy Harry. He is in my Math class and also in my English class and we spent the whole class getting to know one another and he is so good looking, he has dimples, green eyes and curly hair and omg his smile is beautiful and his accent and omg he is also so funny and nice and did I mention he's good looking?" I say all in one breath.

"Awwwww Iz is crushing on the new boy!" Emma says and I blush a deep red colour.

"OMG you are so cute! And yes I do know him. Well not like you but i did see him in the hallway." Lexi tells me.

"Oh and look, he's coming." I instantly turn my head to the entry of the cafeteria and no doubt Harry is there beside Liam? How do they know each other? I shouldn't act to surprised, of course I'm not the only one that knows him.

"Hey girls! This is Harry. He's new. I met him in French class." Liam introduces us to Harry. "Harry, this is Lexi, my wonderful girlfriend, Emma and Izzy"

"Hello. Oh I already know Izzy" He emphasize my nickname and winks. Wow I love how he says my nickname. I feel my checks heat up because he also winked at me..OH.MY.GOD

"Yeah, we have English and Math together" I say avoiding Harry's gaze so I don't blush again. The boys sit down, Liam next to Lexi across from me, and Harry sits to my left while when Emma is to my right. My stomach grumbles so I tell everyone I'm going to buy my lunch and head to the lunch line. I grab a slice of pizza, salad, a cookie, water and pay and head back to the table. There, everyone was already talking and eating. I guess getting to know Harry.

"So Harry" Liam starts, "do you have a girlfriend?" Instantly, I look up from my salad waiting to hear the answer. Harry laughs.

"No I do not" Phewww! "but, there is someone who I have my eye out for." My heart breaks hearing those words. Of course he won't like you, there are loads of other prettier girls at school.

"Izzy. IZZY!" Emma snaps her fingers in front of my face. Oops, must have got lost in my train of thoughts.

"Uh sorry..what?"

"Harry asked you a question. He asked if you and Emma have a boyfriend." Lexi replied and starts wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Oh..umm" blushing I look down at my plate and quickly say no. Sensing the awkwardness I'm having, Liam (he just understands and knows me so well) changes the subject.

"I think I want to try out for football this year."

"Oh that's awesome! You will make it for sure!" Lexi compliments her boyfriend.

"I was also thinking of trying out" Harry includes. Harry playing football, omg that's even more attractive! The bell rings telling everyone that lunch is over and the rest of the day passes by at snails speed.

------------------------------------------

please tell me what u think! vote, comment, fan me?? love you xxx  - May

ALSO please check out my other fanfic which is called "My Mysterious Co-Worker" just click on my profile and please check it out. Just read the blurb at least and if you like it please continue reading! xx