Ch11: First Date

Heelllooooooooo!! I finished a fanfic the other day and I was full on sobbing! They killed off Harry and I was like you can't just kill him off!! And that was the last chapter too....omg i was pissed and sad at the same time.. 

Sorry I didnt upload in a long time! I was so busy since it was the last week of school. Now Exams... 

Anyways, here is chappie numba 11 and just saying but I would totally ship Hazzabelle in real life!

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 11: First Date

Izzy's POV

"Hey Haz!" I hug my boyfriend when he meets me at my lockers.

"Hey Izzy! How were classes?" He kisses my cheek. I blush, I still can't believe he is my boyfriend.

"Boring as always! But I got my science physics test back and I got an 85 percent!" I say excitedly as we leave the school. We start walking to the theater hands intertwined.

"Oh my god! Congrats Iz!" He side hugs me.

"Thanks Harry." I smile up at him. "How about you? How was class?"

"Uh nothing special...Oh Louis is also in my History class and we sit together now. He is really cool. Really nice and funny." Harry chuckles.

"That's nice, you making new friends huh?" I tease Harry and lightly bump my hips with his. Harry laughs.

"Yeah I guess so." He smiles down at me. "Wanna play twenty questions?" He asks me.

"Why?" I laugh. He's so random.

"Well I wanna know you better. I don't know your hobbies or your favourite colour for example." I guess he has a point. Once when I think of it, we never really talked about those stuff. When we got to know each other, we would talk about our life.

"My favourite colour is blue. Light blue." I start off. "And yours?" I raise an eyebrow up at him.

"My favourite colour is blue too!" Harry chuckles. "But a bit darker than your favourite shade of blue, but at the same time not too dark like royal blue, if that makes any sense." I laugh.

"Yay same favourite colour! And I do get what you mean. What is your favourite..." I trail off thinking what to ask. " kid movie?" I come to a decision and look at Harry. He looks back at me with his eyes squinted and his lips pursed. Man Harry looks so adorable thinking.

"Why do you have to ask that?!? I have a few but my all time favourite has to be Ratatouille." He smiles as me.

"No way! Are you kidding me?!? Same here!" I scream! I love Ratatouille! It is the most adorable movie ever! OH MY GOD I am freaking out just thinking about it! "That will always be my favourite no matter what!" Harry laughs.

"Wow, I didn't know we had that much in common. But those are only the first two questions." He laughs at himself. I join him, he's so silly. "Okay third question. Favourite non kid movie?" LOL love his wording.

"UGH! So many movies that I love! Okay I love the Hunger Games. But I also love The Avengers and Snow White and The Huntsman! Chris and Liam Hemsworth are so good looking!" I see the cinema in front of me. Harry opens the door for me, aww such a gentleman! I say thanks and we make our way to where they sell food.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Harry smiles at me.

"That would be lovely since I am starving!" Harry chuckles.

"What would you like then?" Hmmm so many choices!

"I'm getting popcorn, a drink and poutine." I walk up to the register and say my order. I open my pocket of my bag and look for my walet. Where is it? I know it's here. I finally find it in the bottom of my bag and get my walet. But as I take out a 20 dollar bill I see Harry cheekily smiling at me.