Ch10: Confessions and New Friends

48 reads! ahhhhh! Can't believe 48 people are reading my fanfic! Have you seen the vine that Harry's friend posted of Harry. He is adorable! He kills me! Anyways, here's chapter 10 :)

--------------------------------------------

Chapter 10: Confessions & New Friends

Harry's POV  

"Harry honey! Time to wake up! School starts in 40 minutes!" My mom yells from downstairs.

What?!? 40 minutes?!? Crap! I jump out of my bed and run to the washroom. As I'm running I suddenly feel a hot burst of pain on my pinky toe. Shit! Owwww!! Curse you door! Limping to the washroom I strip from my boxers when I make it to the washroom and take a shower. I can't believe I made the football team! Ahhh! I am so happy about that!

And yesterday, me and Izzy got even closer! She even kissed me on the cheek! Ahhh! And all of us are going to watch Iron Man 3. I have been wanting to watch that since forever! Once I finish cleaning myself up and brush my teeth. I make my way to my bedroom and making sure I won't stub my toe on the door. Hmmm..what to wear? I pick out black skinny jeans and a white shirt. Simple but effective. Feeling content I go to the kitchen and kiss my mum on the cheek.

"Morning mum." I say while taking a banana from the counter.

"Morning Harry. Do you have football practice after school?"

"No, that's tomorrow after school. Today I'm going to watch Iron Man 3 with Liam, Izzy, Lexi and Emma." I grab my bag and put on my white converse.

"Bye mum, don't want to be late for school." I make my way to the front door.

"Okay bye honey! Have fun." I exit my house and start walking to school.

*****

"How do you understand this?!?" I whisper yell to Izzy.

"To be honest, I don't understand, I don't know how anyone can understand this?!?" She whisper yells back. We are reading Romeo and Juliet as a class and it is like reading something from a different language. All I know is that Romeo and Juliet love each other but they can't be together since their famillies have this feud and they got married secretly but apparently Romeo is not in Verona anymore. And the Nurse found juliet dead. What? Because my teacher said she is not actually dead. WTF?!? I will just read sparknotes before the test comes. I zone out and feel my eye lids start closing.

"Psst! Harry, wake up." Izzy whispers to me. I ignore her and try to fall asleep. I feel a hand go to my stomach..oh no she wouldn't. But oh yeah she did. I shoot my eyes open and flex my abs to try to refrain myself from laughing. I grab her hand from my stomach and give her the 'watch it' look. She looks like she is about to crack any second. Being the horrible friend I am, I start tickling her. She laughs so loud that everyone in the room stops and stares at her. I stop tickling her and she turns bright red.

"Ms. Chambers, go to the office right now!" Mr. Browne yells at her. Crap, I feel bad. It wasn't suppose to turn out like this. Izzy gets up and starts going for the door looking at her shoes. I stand up.

"Sorry, Mr. Browne. It was my fault, not Izzy's." Technically she started it but I got her in trouble which was taking it way too far.

"Then Mr. Styles, go to office too, right this instant." He says very slowly and scary. He looks so mad. I swear I saw steam coming from his ears. I go to the door and see Izzy looking at me but I can't read her expression. We walk side by side to the office. She is going to kill me. Crap, shit! I am scared. She's going to be so mad at me! Just then Izzy starts laughing like crazy like a few minutes ago in the class room. I can't help but laugh too. Her laugh is so cute and contagious.