Ch12: Lacrosse and Accidents

STILL CAN'T GET OVER HARRY'S SONG!! I was crying on the bus listening to it..  

Anyways, I finished exams! YAY which means summer time! And which also means I can update a LOT faster now!   Thank you so much to everyone reading my fanfic! I love you all!

Please please please comment! I want to know what you all think. If you like it? And also what you want to happen in the story. I have lots planned and I want to write about it but I need to know if people like it so please comment! 

Sorry for the long A/N 

Enjoy chappie 12! :D

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 12: Lacrosse and Accidents

Harry's POV  

After dinner that Izzy, her dad and I made, we go up to Izzy's room. Neither me or her dad had talked about the conversation I had with him outside of the house so I know for sure Izzy is going to ask right now.

"So what did my dad say when he wanted to talk to you?" Izzy asks right when she closes her bedroom door shut. Oh I know her too well.

"Nothing bad Iz, I swear." I chuckle and hug Izzy. I start to tell her about the conversation while taking a seat on her bed.

*Flashback*

"Can I talk to Harry outside please?" Her dad asks.

Oh shit! Oh my god! Is he going to yell at me? He looks so intimidating right now. I get up from the table and follow her dad outside of the house.

  "So Harry..." Daniel trails off looking like he's thinking of what to say next.

"I just want to say, that I accept you being my daughter's boyfriend." What?!? Oh my god! I was not thinking he was going to say those words.

"Just please don't hurt her. Promise to take care of her."

"I would never even think of hurting Iz." I say truthfully.

"And I promise, Daniel." I smile. Relief washed over me that he took that a lot better than I thought.

"Thanks Harry." He nods at me with a smile.

*End of Flashback*

"Phef! I thought he was going to be angry!" Iz says right after I tell her.

"Me too actually!" I agree.

"What can you say, the curls does the charm." I nudge Izzy on her arm. She nudges me back and laughs.

"Oi! We have to print out the picture we took earlier!" I realize.

"Oh my god yes! There's a store right around the corner that prints our pictures. We can go there!" Izzy jumps up from the bed and pulls me out of her room and down the stairs. "

Mum! Dad! Me and Harry are going to the store right in the corner! Be back in 30!" She screams right when we make it to the front door.

****

Izzy's POV  

Thursday morning. Ugh! I am so tired! Last night after we printed the pictures, we also bought frames to put them in. Harry has one and I have one. I have mine on my bedside table. Yesterday was the best day of my life. And now we have a picture to remind ourselves of it. Today Harry and Liam have football practice after school.

"Isabelle, what is the answer for question 4?" Mr. Browne asks. Huh? What? I must have been daydreaming. I hate English! I look at Harry, who is besides me, for help. He tries not to laugh and points to the question. It says: "Why didn't Romeo receive Friar Lawrence's message?" Ugh! I don't know!