Ch23: Beach cabins here we come

Here is chapter 23! Just to let you all know, this story will be ending in about 8ish chapters :( I really enjoy writing this story so much I don't want it to end! But I will write another fanfic after this one finishes :) 

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23: Beach cabins here we come

Harry's POV

"Rise and shine! Don't want to be late for the bus, Harry." Mum says at my door then goes to the kitchen. Right today is day 1 at the beach houses! I am so excited! I shoot out of bed and quickly go to the washroom for my daily shower. It will be so much fun but I still have to hang out with Nikki. During the weekends when I hung out with her, it seemed like it was exactly like when we were dating a few months back. Joking around, laughing, having a good time. I missed it. But it just didn't seem right though. It feels like I am cheating on Izzy, my girlfriend. But just 3 more days then I have my Belle back.

Once I finish my shower I quickly put on a black shirt and black skinny jeans then make my way downstairs with my luggage and handbag.

"All ready." I say cheerfully as I take a seat at the breakfast table. My mum gives me a plate of chocolate chip pancakes and I devour it in records time.

"Let's go to your school now. Bus is leaving in 20 minutes." My mum, dad and I exit the house and we go inside the car. We make small chat while we make our 5 minute drive to school.

"Bye Harry. Take care." My mum pulls me in for a hug and kiss on the cheek once we arrive at the school.

"Bye mummy. And bye dad." I give my dad a hug.

"Have fun and don't do anything stupid, okay." He jokes. I laugh. Once we say our goodbye I give my luggage to the driver who puts it part of the bus for all the luggages then I step into the bus. I go to the back to see if Izzy, Emma, Lexi or Liam is there. I see Lexi and Liam together and I see Emma and Izzy on the opposite side. I say hi to them but feel a weird kind of awkwardness. I ignore it and take a seat besides Niall. Zayn and Louis are on the opposite side and quickly go into conversation

Izzy's POV

"That was kind of awkward." Emma whispers beside me in the bus. I frown.

"I know and I don't like it one bit." I feel like I want to cry. I am losing my boyfriend. I am losing my Harry.  

"At least Nikki and Crystal are not on this bus."

"That is probably the best thing that happened in a while." I mutter under my breath but I know Emma heard since she rubs my back and hugs me.

"Want me to take out my iPad from my bag and we can watch some videos I downloaded?" I nod and give a half hearted smile.

"Yes please." A distraction would indeed be great right now. Emma quickly gets her iPad and ear phones then sits back down.

"Good morning!" The teacher who organized the trip, I think her name is Mrs. Smith, said. "We are going to leave in 5 minutes BUT before that I have something to say." She goes on about our expectations. No standing up, no yelling, no this no that. And if people do misbehave on the bus and during the trip, the teacher is going to call their parents to pick them up at the camp.  Dun dun dun. She continues blabbering that I almost fall asleep. Finally she stopped talking and we took off.

"I am so excited!" Lexi whisper screams from besides me.

"Same here!" Me and Emma whispers back with huge smiles on our faces. Half if the bus is sleeping since it is early in the morning. And the other half is talking and chatting. Overall, so far no one is disobeying any rules.