Ch27: Stuck in a cabin with Harry

So I feel awful for not updating for a whole week so as promised here is the next chapter. And just to say, this story is coming to an end soon :( but I will make another fan fiction coming shortly after, yay!

Enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------

Chapter 27: Stuck in a cabin with Harry

Izzy's POV

"Oww" I whimper. This really hurts!

"Here, you can change into this for now if you want." Harry hands me a hoodie and gym shorts with a small smile.

"Thank you. Umm, can you just turn around while I change, I don't think I can walk all the way to the washroom." I say while blushing. I look down to try and hide the fact that I am blushing.

"Sure." He gives a small chuckle. He turns around and grabs another pair of clothes from his drawer and walks to the washroom. I quickly peel off my wet jeans and shirts then dry off with the towel Harry placed besides me earlier. I put on the clothes Harry gave me. It's really warm and comfy.

"Okay, I'm done." I say loudly for Harry to hear in the washroom. A second after he comes out wearing shorts and a long sleeve shirt. He looks me up and down while I am sitting on his bed then sits besides me.

"Oh my god, Izzy! Your knee and hand are bleeding!" He grabs my hand to examine the scratch. I wince and Harry gets up and looks inside his luggage. "My mum wanted me to bring a first aid kit, luckily she forced me to." He chuckles. He opens up the small kit and takes out a small packet. "This might sting a bit." He warns me.

He opens up the packet and wipes the disinfected cloth on my hand and knee. I scrunch up my face and bite on my lip to try and stop myself from saying 'oww'. He then takes out healing medicine and rubs it on my injuries and then puts a bandage on top of the scrapes. He was so gentile the whole time he was helping me.

"All done." He smiles at me. I give him a small smile and thank him. But in the corner of my eye I see something red on Harry's arm.

"Holy cow, Harry, you're bleeding." I grab him arm to examine it.

"No wonder it hurts." He laughs and quickly does the same process he did to me. I try not to stare at him while he fixes his injury.

I decide to look out the window and it is pouring even harder if that is even possible. I scream when I see a flash in the sky. I HATE storms with all my guts! I don't know why but I do and I hate that! A second after there is a very loud rumble and I grab Harry's pillow to hide my face to try to block the sound.

"Are you scared of storms?" Harry asks quietly. I look at him and see him with a straight face. I guess he really is trying not to annoy me from laughing and from saying 'you look good in my clothes' with a wink. I appreciate that actually. I nod in reply and shriek when I hear more thunder. "I'm not too fond of them too actually." He give me a reassuring smile. "How's that ankle of yours?" I am surprised Harry is very worried and caring for me even when I shouted at him in front of the whole school year. I feel horrible now. I guess being nice back won't hurt.

"It still hurts." I see him get wrapping bandages and then he gets off the bed so he is eye level with my ankle.

"It is not swollen or bruised which is good." He starts wrapping the bandage around my ankle. "All done." He smiles at me.

"Thank you, Harry. And I am sorry for screaming at you in front of the whole year and most of the counselors, it was wrong of me." I look at my ankle in shame. That was most likely really embarrassing for Harry. He sits back down besides me and rubs my back.