Ch15: Dates and Dance Dares.

OMG so I watched Man of Steel and it was sooo goooddd!! He is so sexy ahhhh!! It was awesome!! Watch it if you haven't already! Really great movie!

Here's chapter 15! Woot woot and OMG there are 90 people reading my work! THANK YOU! But please just use one second of your life to vote my chapters. At least one of them, I just want to know that you guys are interested in it.

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15: Dates and Dance Dares.

Izzy's POV

"Ahhhhhh!" Emma is running around her house and screaming with excitement. Niall just texted her a few minutes ago and they are going on their first date at 2 in the afternoon to watch Man of Steel. It is 10 in the morning right now. Yeah I know, its early. Well yesterday we did a last minute sleep over to celebrate our victory and it worked perfectly since it was a Friday. We slept at 2 in the morning and woke up 2 hours ago. We are still so excited that we couldnt sleep and we are not tired one bit. Me and Lex let her freak out and in that time Lex is on twitter and I want to hear Harry's voice so I take out my phone and call him.

"Ello?" Harry says tiredly on the other line.

"Hey Hazzie. Did I wake you?"

"Oh hey Belle. And no you didn't." he chuckles. "I woke up 10 minutes ago but I'm too lazy to get up." I laugh.

"Well, I was wondering if you want to hang out later today?" I ask while going to the kitchen.

"Oh, Iz I'm sorry, I can't. My cousins birthday is today and we are going to her house in the afternoon." I grab a banana and take a seat on her counter.

"Oh that's alright. We can always hang out next time. Have fun though and tell her I say hi!" I take a bit of the fruit.

"Sure will, babe." I hear his bed make a noise meaning he finally decided to get out of bed. "Hey, I'm going to take a shower now, talk to you later?"

"For sure." I smile. "Talk to you soon."

"Bye, Belle." I can image him smiling on the other end. I walk back to Emma's living room. Emma finally calmed down a bit and she is actually sitting down.

"We have to get you ready soon!" Lexi comments.

"Oh we do! But we still have 4 hours so we can start after we eat lunch." I say.

"Okay! So what do you want to do in the mean time?" Emma asks. We all look at each other.

"MARIO CART WII!" We say in the same time.

****

"Oh yeah! In your faces!" I won, again! I am so pro I always come first. Emma is dead last, I guess because she is too excited. I take a slice of pizza that we ordered and stuff it in my mouth. I look at the time and my eyes go wide.

"Shot guys! It's 12:50!" I scream. Emma cusses and runs up the stairs to her room.

"What are you waiting for girls? COME! I have a date to get ready for!" She yells from the top of the stairs. We chase after her.

"Okay, Emma in the shower now. Wash good and shave your pits." Lexi hands her a towel and pushes Emma in the bathroom. I go to Emma's closet.

"What should she wear?" I ask myself. Lexi comes besides me and we look through her clothes. It's April, so it's still chilly.

"This top for sure!" Lexi holds up a white loose shirt with lace in the front.

"Yes! And she can wear a black bandeau, black leggings, black leather jacket and combat boots." I take those articles of clothing out of her drawer and closet.