Ch17: Code Red and Insiders

Sorry it took long to post this chapter. I had a writers block...but I hope this is good enough. So enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17: Code Red and Insiders

Izzy's POV

Today is Monday. The first day of the week that everyone dreads. Except I think I'm dreading this day the most. Well me and Harry anyways. I don't want to see Crystal. I admit, I'm scared of her but I'm not going to let her know that. I reach school 10 minutes before the bell rings.

"Hey guys." I greet Emma, Liam and Lexi and pull them in for a hug.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Emma asks.

"I'm so nervous but I'm trying not to let it get to me." I give them a small reassuring smile. I see Harry walk towards us and I run to him. I need to feel his skin on mine. I need to feel his embrace. I need to feel protective by being near him. I hug Harry tightly.

"Hey, Belle. Don't worry." He kisses my forehead. I smile up at him.

"Hey Hazzie." I sigh. "Let's get this day over with." I say as the bell rings.

"I'm going to take you somewhere." Harry smiles cheekily at me as we walk to math class.

"Oh are you really?" I ask while sporting a small smile.

"Yes, after school, you and me." He winks. We enter the class and take our seats. So far I don't see Crystal.

"And where are you taking me?" I look sideways at him. He taps my nose with his index finger.

"It's called a surprise." He laughs. I cross my arms and pretend to be mad but a smile forms on my face. They won't seperate us, they can't. The bell rings again and two people come in the class and I gasp in shock. Crystal and Nikki. What is that biatch doing here?!? I look at Harry and I see him looking shocked like me. I guess this is the first step to their plan. Harry takes my hand and rubs circles with his thumb on the back of my hand. We pretend not to notice them. A supply teacher comes in and silently thank God.

"Harry, we need a meeting with the rest. We need a plan." I say seriously and Harry agrees. I take out my phone and text Liam, Emma and Lex.

To: Lili, Emmers, and Lexlex

CODE RED! Meet us behind the parking lot on the grass.

I put my phone in my pocket.

"All set?" Harry asks me.

"Yeah." I could feel Crystal and Nikki's eyes on us. After a minute me and Harry sneek out of the class and we go to the meeting area. I see our three friends. They all look nervous.

"Nikki goes to this school." Harry says suddenly while trying to stay calm but you can hear the nervousness in his voice.

"WHAT?!" They all say in unison.

"Guys, they have a plan, so why don't we?" I look at them. They realize this and they look at me evilly.

"She's right. So what should the plan be?" Liam asks all of us. I honestly have no clue. We need one and we need one fast. But my mind is blank. I look at my friends and they also seem to have no ideas.

"Well lets think of what their plan will be?" Emma asks us all. That girl is smart.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. So what do you guys think?" Liam asks me and Harry.

"Well I am certain that Nikki would want me back." Harry says quietly.

"Yeah...and Crystal wants my life hell so that's a plus for her." I sigh.