Ch4: Suddenly school just got a lot more interesting

HOLLLLA! hope you like the fanfic so far! I really enjoy writing this fanfic even though I started yesterday ahaha. I said I was gonna make the chappies longer so here u go, a longer chapter! :) love you all, thanks for reading!! remember to VOTE and COMMENT please!!

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Suddenly school just got a lot more interesting  

Harry's POV  

First day of school is over! hallelujah! It was actually not that bad. I thought I wouldn't make any friends today, but I was wrong. Izzy, Liam, Emma and Lexi are all so nice. Iz surprised me when she came up to me in English. She has really pretty sky blue, crystal eyes! Not only is she pretty, but she has a fantastic personality. Same with Emma and Lexi. They are also really pretty and are really nice. Liam, he is really cool. I met him in French and he reminds me of my friend, George, back home. Man I miss him along with my other close mates! Finally arriving home after my walk from school, I am greeted by mom who attacks me in a hug.

"Hi Harry! How was school? Did you make any friends? How was cl-" I cut my mom off.

"Hi mum." I laugh. I think she is more excited than me. "School was not so bad. I met a girl named Isabelle in English, she is also in my math class, and a boy named Liam in French. It turns out they are friends and I hung out with them during lunch." I say smiling.

"Looks like you had a great day. Want anything to eat?" I grab a banana from the counter, take the milk and vanilla ice cream out and make myself a banana milkshake. Got to love the banana milkshake.

"Going to go upstairs and do my homework, mum." At that, I go upstairs and do my homework while drinking my delicious drink. To be honest, I can't wait for Robin, my step dad, to come home from work. He is actually really cool!

Izzy's POV  

I arrive home from school and navigate my way to the kitchen.

"Hey mum!" I spot my mum cooking dinner.

"Hi sweety! How was school? Anything exciting happened?"

"School was school. But there is a new boy named Harry and he hung out with us at lunch today." Us meaning Lexi, Liam and Emma. My mom wiggles her eyebrows.

"Oh my god mum, you are so embarrassing!"

"What's this I hear about a boy named Harry?" My dad comes in through the front door.

"Chill dad, he is just a friend." My dad is one of those protective dads, and I'm his little princess. But oh how I with me and Harry are more than friends. I leave it at that and go upstairs to start homework. I try to do my homework but instead I keep finding myself imagining those green emerald eyes. I decide to call Emma. On my second ring she picks up.

"Hey Izzy. What's up?"

"Hey Em. Well, I'm doing homework, at least trying to. I just can't stop thinking about Harry!"

"Aww this is so cute! Don't worry, me and Lexi will come up with a plan" Then she hangs up. What the cupcake? Oh no, when it comes to plans they make, it's always horrible!  

*****

RING RING RING RING Turning off my alarm I get up and head to the washroom. Wow, I actually woke up by myself today. I brush my teeth, comb my hair, change into grey jeans, a black tank top and a light blue zip up sweater and my light blue converse then I head downstairs.

"Izzy wake up!" My mum screams.

"Mum, I'm right here. No need to scream." I smile. A real smile. I'm happy for once in the morning.