Oh Shit

A hard door slam made my muscles relax.

"Thanks for the ride baby doll." Roman smiled his devil smile.

"Don't mention it. Really, never mention it." I gritted. He threw his backpack into his back and walked to the large, extravenagent gate he directed me too. I didn't wait until he went in, I drove out of there feeling disgusting.

The enemy was just in my baby.

That ass.

I drove home quickly, and zipped into my driveway. Seeing that my car was the only one there, I knew that Sean wasn't home yet.

I walked I to the house to smell the symphony of roses. It hurt my nose, but after a while I got used to it. Sean loves roses, loved as in obsessed. He love everything nature, it kills me, but that's what makes me love him more. I trudged upstairs to my room, and threw my backpack into my bed. I headed for my bathroom and closed the door.

I looked myself in the mirror and scoffed.

My frizzy, long black hair was all knotted and my brown eyes looked dead; drained.

It's him isn't it?

I ran my hands through my hair, only to get it stuck until I had to tug it out. I turned on the shower and the steam filled my mirror. I suddenly was blurry and unseen.

I stripped quickly and walked into the shower. I was shot with boiling hot bullets but I could care less. I had to get his smell off of him. I had to get him off of me. I shivered at the thought if him. I thought he was long gone when the police found him 2 years ago. I thought I would be safe for my junior and senior year. Guess I was wrong.

That abomination single handedly ruined my life. I hate him, absolutely despise him. Now he is back and I don't know what I am supposed to do. If he thinks that he is going to win this year, he is damn wrong. He isn't the only one that broke out, I did. And this time I'm not holding back. Quinn is going to get a beat down, and he won't even know it.

I shrieked from a knock at my bathroom door.

"I'm not an axe murderer! I promise!" I held my chest and laughed when I heard Sean yelling. "Sorry, but dinner is downstairs if you're ready!"

"I'll be down in 5!' I replied. I massaged conditioner and shampoo into my hair, and washed my body with lavender soap. I stepped out of the shower and I already felt better than I was. I dried myself off, and slipped on grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt as I piled my hair into a bun on the top of my head.

I skipped downstairs and stood by the table in the middle of the kitchen.

"Sorry that I scared you." Sean apoligized as he took two plates from one of the cabinets.

"No problem." I sighed. He dished out two plates of pasta and slid on to me with a fork.

"Okay. Whats the problem?" He crossed his arms and looked me in the eye. He always knew when I was sad, or angry. Sean was my older brother, he has been looking out for me since freshman year when he graduated from High School. I piled my mouth with food. "Esther, I'm not leaving until you tell me." I groaned and choked down the pasta.

"He's back." I mumbled.

"Huh?"

"He's back." I said louder.

"Wait... you mean-"

"Yup." I looked down at my feet.

"Hell no! That bastard is back? They let him out of Juvie! Bullshit! Bullshit! Where does he live? Where? Esther I swear to god, fucking tell me where this dick lives so I can rip off his balls and shove it up-"

"Sean!" I yelled covering my ears.

"Sorry, too much?" I widened my eyes and nodded my head. "But in all seriousness... are you okay?"

"I haven't decided. I am angry, but I don't know if he changed. I want to believe that he did, but I really dont know." I played with my food.

"Aw, Esther. He's not worth it. Not again Est. Fuck him, look at you now. Stronger and better you have ever been. I don't hear people hurting you anymore!"

Yea, because I'm hurting them.

"Yea, you're right." I smiled weakly. He held his arms out and I walked into them. His strong cologne smell filled my noice as his big biceps squeezed me. We finished dinner and he sent me upstairs to bed. I looked outside to the balcony and saw the closed doors, and rememberd when they were open. I shook the thought from my head and slipped into the bed, forgetting about my unfinished homework, forgetting about the people that I have hurt, and forgetting about Him.

~

"Have you seen him?" I looked over at Dev who was standing at my locker the next Monday.

"No, and I plan on not too." I spat.

I took the weekened preparing myself for him. I will not show emotion. I will not let him get to me.

Not again.

"Everyone is talking about it. Saying that he will finally cut you down to size." Dev replied.

"Who? Is it Stacie again? I told that bitch-"

"Esther! You need to calm down... I know you been on edge since he showed up but its been getting bad." Dev said quietly.

"What? What bad?" I wanted to be calm but I couldn't. He was putting me on the edge even when he wasn't even present.

"You almost killed a girl last week Est. Not Stacie but Jenn. Now... that was too far." Dev looked scared, as if I was going to kill her.

"Oh please! She was acting about that peanut powder." I pushed.

"Esther! She went to the fucking hospital! She almost died! You need to stop! Really, this is even before Roman." Dev confessed.

"You were the one telling me to stop being a weakling two fucking years ago. Well look around! I'm the most scariest person here! And if you can't handle that, well fuck off." I slammed my locker and stormed off to my first period class.

You know she's right, right?

I fucking know, okay.

Well, why are you acting as if she wasn't?

Because... I can't act weak. I won't act weak.

I slipped into class and sat in the back chair giving everyone devil stares. Everyone didn't have eye contact with me, Dev was right. Everyone is scared of me. People didn't even sit next to me anymore.

Students started to fill into the classroom and I crossed my arms not caring. Once everyone was inside, including the teacher, we started class.

"Hello kids. Sorry for not being here last class, my wife had a child." Claps filled the room and I rolled my eyes. "Anyway, the final project is going to be due next Tuesday and I need your fact sheets today. Is there still anyone who doesn't have a partner?" Mr. Gettson looked around the room an I make eye contact with the floor. I heard people turning in their bodies to face me. I couldn't handle all the eyes.

"What? I can work by myself." I said hard.

"Esther, it's a group project." Mr. Gettson pushed.

"Too bad I don't want to be in a group." I pushed back. He rubbed his temples and signed loudly.

"I'm not going to say this again. Find a group or I will for you." He raised his voice.

"What happened to freedom of choice?" I said getting angry.

"I am your superior!" He said loud. I stood up in my chair.

"And I am a free person. Now, keeping my freedom and independence I am leaving." I grabbed my bag and started to walk out the classroom.

"If you walk out this class room!-"

"Blah blah blah." I rolled my eyes again as I pulled open the door, only to smash into a wall.

Or what I thought was a wall.

"Mr. Quinn, so nice of you to join us." Mr.Gettson's voice ringed in my ears. My hands started to shake and my body cringed.

"Anytime Will, I just have a burning passion for History." Roman said sarcastically. I stepped back and tried to keep my head.

"Move." I said, my voice not strong at all.

"Why? Leaving so soon?" Roman teased.

"Move the fuck over Quinn." I tensed up.

"Make me Mayson." Roman eyes were filled with hate.

"Hey! There will be no fighting in my class. Now both of you! Sit your asses down! And because of this misbehavior, you can work on the final project together to figure out what the hell is wrong with you both. Now Sit!" Mr. Gettson finally cracked.

"There is no way in hell I'm working with this sorry excuse for a human being!" I yelled totally outraged.

"If you don't, you will be suspended!" Mr. Gettson yelled. I turned to look at Roman in the eyes. I remembered everything that he did to me. I couldn't. I can't. I won't.

"I rather kill myself than work with him." I made my voice deathly low and pushed Roman out the way as I walked into the hallway.

My breath was ragged out in the hallway. My hands were clammy, and my head was spinning.

Why do I feel so weak?

I staggered into the bathroom and held onto the sink. I looked at my reflection and saw the scared little girl two years ago staring back at me. Her tan face was puffy and her brown eyes were red. Her white sweater was covered in dirt and she had a blood running down her arm. I heard an echoing laugh filled with disgust and hate. My chest caved in and the girl in the mirror started crying and screaming. I covered my ears and fell on the floor. I was hyperventilating and I felt like I was about to throw up.

"Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't you fucking cry." I held in my tears and whispered to myself.

I stayed in the bathroom for the whole period. I was surprised that no one came into the girls bathroom, but I was happy no one did. Once I was all cleaned up, I redid my makeup which only consisted of black eyeliner, and mascara.

I looked into the mirror again and saw the girl I am today.

Brown eyes filled with hate, a crooked heart, frizzy hair, and wearing all black.

I was so cliche.

I walked out of the bathroom with no evidence of my breakdown. I stepped with my head high and my walk strong. No one still dared to look, or get into my way.

"Esther." I turned around to see Dev holding her books close. "I heard you walk out of history this morning."

"Why do you care?" I asked hard.

"Don't- don't be like that Est. You know I care about you. I'm the only one who cares about you. Let me." She said quietly. I wanted to curse her out. I wanted to smash her head in. I wanted to leave her, but the truth was that I couldn't. I needed her.

"Okay?" She smiled knowing that I was apologizing. We both walked to our table and I did feel better. I just felt alone before.

"Okay." I smiled back.

---

Thank you for reading chapter 2 of The Bad Boy vs. The Bad Girl.

Sorry it took a long time to update but I appreciate all the support. Thank you again!!

Dedicated to AliSalz because she was the first person who votes and commeted!

xx