Definitely Wrong

*****There was a stupid glich sorry*****

"She was so young." Emmet sobbed into Franks shoulder. 

"EMMET! FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M NOT DEAD!" I yelled as Roman was talking to the doctor who was by the door, leaving. 

"I can still hear her!" Emmet sobbed louder. I groaned loudly, and fell back on the doctors table bead, that was weirdly really comfortable. 

"Thank you Doctor." Roman walked in, and sat down on the small chair next to me. Before he was really tense for some reason. All the guys were patting my back, and telling me its okay; Roman just kept his mouth shut. 

"So.. is she going to make it?" Emmet sniffled. 

"I'm sorry Emmet, Mayson is living among the devil now." I slapped Romans arm, and he laughed at me. 

"MY BABY WENT TO HELL?" If we don't stop torturing Emmet, he probably is going to faint. 

"Your baby? I thought she was mine?" Frank patted my head. 

"Funny joke guys, I called dibs first." Kyle wrapped an arm around my shoulder. 

"Uh... guys?" I squeaked. 

"YOU CAN'T CALL DIBS IF YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE HER BECAUSE SHE WAS MINE TO BEGIN WITH!" Emmet yelled. 

"BULL- SHIT! SHE'S MINE, WE ALL KNOW IT!" Kyle yelled after. 

"Um..." I tried to cut in. 

"SHUT UP!" Frank, Kyle, and Emmet said in unison. 

Damn, what's up their butt?  

"Are they always like this?" I leaned toward Roman, and saw him laughing. 

"You have no idea, but I have a feeling you will sooner or later." He continued to laugh. 

"So what did the doctor say about my ankle?" I asked. His laughter subsided as he tried to answer my question. 

"Just a sprain, one week at the most. But you also hit your head pretty hard so you might feel a little dizzy at times, or see spots. Hopefully one of us will be there if you blackout, and if that happens we have to rush you to the hospital." 

"So... I am going to die?" I asked carefully. 

"Not while I'm here." He smirked, as I rolled my eyes. 

"My hero." I said sarcastically. I swung myself off of the bed, and Roman held onto my waist so I don't have to put much pressure on my ankle. 

"GUYS!" Roman's voice boomed, causing them to stop fighting. "Can we please drop Mayson home, she had a long day." 

"Mayson? Who's Mayson?" Emmet asked, and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"That's me, Emmet. That's my last name." I chuckled. 

"WHY DON'T YOU CALL HER KILLER ROME?' Emmet yelled. 

"Because, I knew her longer and we have the whole last name thing going, don't we Mayson?" He smiled down at me. 

"Just get me home Quinn." I played as all the boys shuffled out with sour faces. 

Who says I need Dev when I have four of the most best friends I could get? Yes, that does include Roman. 

++==++

 I should never bring the boys into my house again. Ever. 

First off, Sean asked me about how the hell I sprained my ankle and of course I told him the truth. Which earned me a slap on the back, a kiss on the head from Louis, and a week of being grounded.