Your Touch Is All I'm Longing For

Something has happened between the two weeks after the party. The tension, between Roman and I, just vanished.

Yea I know, what the hell right? But, Dev and Roman have been hanging out non-stop. I have been hanging out with Blake and Lucy, but not as much as I want too. And when Dev tells me to hang out, guess who's alwasy with her?

Thats right, the Roman Empire himself.

Yes, we still fight but its harmless. It's like we have been long lost friends... I don't know what I should feel. Should I feel happy? Or suspicious? Roman is a tricky lad, and if I dont figure him out soon, I feel like I'm going to go crazy.

What happened between those years in Juvie?  

All these questions were happening while Roman and Dev were making out right beside me. I had to distract myself or I will defiantly throw up, or slice my throat.

"I think I'm going to be sick." I put my hand by my mouth, feeling my popcorn come back.

Did that stop them?

Hell no.

Romans tongue is down my best friends throat and I can't tell you how much I wanted to stab him in the eye.

Come on, Esther breathe.

I could hear the sucking sounds.

Just stay still... it will be over soon.

Dev's hand slipped under Romans shirt.

Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Don't freak out.

Dev moaned... loudly.

THAT'S IT.

"WILL YOU TWO PLEASE STOP HAVING SEX I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO THROW UP. WHY CAN'T WE WATCH A REGULAR MOVIE WITHOUT YOU TWO TOUCHING EACH OTHER?" I yelled putting my hands to my ears and standing up from the "love" couch.

"Oh chill Esther." Roman said, ripping his lips away from Dev who was begging for more.

I never seen Dev so...desperate. Truthfully, it bothered me.

"Yea seeing you scarf your tongue down my friends throat it totally chill." I have been using sarcasm so much.

"Esther... heel." Dev said breathlessly.

Excuse me.

"I'm not a dog Dev." I said monotoned. Instead of coming off with a comeback, they decided to kiss again.

When will this madness end!?

And that's when the doorbell rang.

Thank Jesus Christ Lord Almighty.

I ran to the door in record time, happy to get away from the far sucking couple.

"ESTIE!" Lucy ran into my arms, and hugged her right.

"Hey baby girl." I smiled and picked her up.

"Hey Esther." Blake said, his hands in his pocket.

"Hi Blake." I felt my blood rush to my cheeks when I realized I was wearing a black tank top, and spongebob pants.

Way to go Esther.

Way. 

To. 

Go.

"Do you want to come in?" I asked nicely, hoping he couldn't hear the loud beating of my heart.

"Sure." He walked in, and I coughed loudly so Roman and Dev could stop making out, and not scar Lucy for the rest of her life.

Thank God they stopped.

"I don't think I introduced you guys, Roman, Dev, this is Blake and his little sister Lucy." I stated.

'Heys' and 'Whats up's' were exchanged.

"We were just watching a movie, want to join us?" I asked. Lucy nodded, still gripping my neck.

I smiled and walked over to the couch, while Blake sat next to me. I could feel his heat radiating off of him onto me, and I tried to keep my face emotionless. But in real life my heart was beating at a death speed, and my hands were disgustingly clammy. I never wanted to feel his lips on mine more than anything. I was nervous though, that he will find out who I really was and he will wont like me. I never want him to find out who I really was.

"Sorry for intriguing." I heard Blake whisper in my ear, causing me to shiver.

"No, I was happy you did." I said truthfully.

"Lucy really missed you... I did too of course." This asshole, making me get heart problems.

I turned my head, and my heart beat spiked of how close he was. I could feel his breath on my lips.

Jesus Christ, this sexual tension.

"Estie?" Lucy asked, shaking me out of my trance.

"Yes baby?" I asked, fully turning my head to her.

"Do you like my brother?"

Dammit Lucy. Dammit.

"Yea Estie, do you like Blake?" Dev asked, her eyes devious. But Roman had an emotionless face. Whats his problem?

"Well... I- Him...Um... Yea." My cheeks were stove worthy.

"Good, he likes you too." I turned over to Blake, whose face was as red as mine.

"I'm so sorry about Lucy..." He apologized. How more cute can he be?

"Don't, it's adorable." I smiled and he smiled back, breaking the awkwardness.

And for the first time I noticed that I, Esther Mayson has a crush on a perfect guy. How does that even work?

For me?

~

After 2 hours of watching Dev and Roman flirt endlessly, and Lucy ask questions about The Notebook, and Blake whispering jokes in my ear making me laugh, I needed my alone time... to think or to breathe.

Trust me, I wanted Blake to stay... more than I should have, but I feel like if I told him too, I would do something I would regret because Lucy is here too.

Roman and Dev were the first to leave, and I happily sighed. Lucy still clung to me, and Blake followed behind. She let go when I put her down and ran into Blake's truck. Blake stopped at my door and put his hands in his pocket.

"Again, I'm sorry about Lucy and for intriguing I didn't mean-"

"Blake, I was happy you did." I genuinely smiled at him.

"Esther... I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime... without Lucy." He smiled.

"I'll have to check my agenda." I joked.

"You do that." He whispered stepping closer to me, my breath hitched in my throat and I swear I could see stars.

"I-I will." What the hell is wrong with me? I never stutter.

Esther Mayson NEVER stutters.

He was insanely close now, our chests touching and this time I wanted to kiss him. Oh my gosh, I want to kiss him so bad. I went on my tiptoes and made my lips touch his, barely. I heard him moan slightly, and my confidence shot up. I pushed my lips on his, and his hands wrapped around my waist. I ran my hands through his silk hair and wanted more and more of him.

Before I got too insane, I went back down to my normal height and let my lips reluctantly leave his.

"Woah." He whispered.

"See you." I ran my thumb over his swollen bottom lip, and went back into my house.

Holy Shit.