What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas

I didn't really think this through. I, Esther Mayson, cannot walk in high heels, let alone dance in them... or at all.

I deserve the biggest idiot award. I would like to thank my friend for forcing me to wear these death traps, instead of the combat boots I wanted to wear. And Blake for laughing at me, when I fell out of his car in front of the school.

"Done yet?" I asked in a monotoned voice. Blake was still hunched over, laughing his sweet ass off. Dev also saw the tumble, as well as Roman but instead of everyone else who laughed, he just stood there with his face hard.

What's up his butt?

After helping me up, Blake put a strand of hair behind my ear. My breath hitched in my throat and I stared into his nature-filled eyes.

"You still look beautiful." He said, almost in a whisper. I was sure my cheeks we're brighter than my dress, and I looked away.

"You're really good at that, aren't you?" I asked playfully.

"A pro." He winked and wrapped an arm around my waist, holding me close to him.

"If you two are done having sex, can we join the party?" Dev asked coming next to me. Her arm was intertwined with Romans, and I gave him a 'touch-her-and-you'll-die' glare. He sent back a 'fuck-off' glare, and I clenched my jaw. I felt a tug on my waist, and my head turned to Blake. Then everything felt better.

We all walked into the dance, and my stomach felt weird. Something wasn't right, and I didn't like it. The walls were all in white, and the tables were laced in white as well. A band was next to the vast dance floor, and the place was extremely crowded. Extravagant gowns were everywhere, and I remembered my mother wearing one. A pink one to be exact. It wasn't annoying pink, but a soft, almost white, pink. The kind where it tingles your hands when you touch it,a dn you can't help but be in awe at its delicateness. And that's when I saw that same dress, on Cami Berntra. The Mayor's daughter, after my father was.

Like I said, I wasn't always this evil. I was kind, sweet, naive even. My family ancestors were one of the founding families of this small town. My family has been Mayor since this dump started, and once my father died the Berntra's was given the title.

My blood instantaneously started to boil. I screwed with Cami once in a while, only when we get in each others nerves. We both have a satisfyingly mutual hatred, but this just made my anger turn to fury.

I ripped Blake's arm away, and I stomped to where Cami was talking with some people I did not give two shits about.

"Take it off." I said spinning her around, my voice still low so I didn't have to create a scene. Her smirk told me she knew she was wearing my mothers dress.

"What? This old thing? Please." Her voice was like venom to my blood.

"You fucking know what that is, and who it belongs too. Now take it off, before I rip it off you." My teeth dug into my lips.

"I didn't know you were lesbian. Explains much." Cami smiled.

"This was the one line no one ever dared to cross." I started.

"Then I guess I'm one hell of a daredevil." I wanted to knock all her white teeth out.

"I'm giving you one more chance until I rip my mothers dress off, and then tear you apart. I've done it before, I surely can do it again." I was about to explode.

"Newsflash Esther. She's dead. This dress, is not hers anymore." I felt my heart crack.

"You're right. Its mine." I was just about to grab her small neck, until I felt a pair of hands hold my hands into theirs and hold me close.