So Um, Fuck You?

I was angry. Not even. I was furious.

If I was the old Esther, I would have cried myself to sleep and ask what did I do wrong?

But I'm not that Esther anymore. That Esther is long gone.

So that's why I stayed up, all night, plotting my revenge for Roman. Even If I already beat up his car.

Okay. That was really mean. But he just does this thing where he deliberately pushes my buttons!

In my mind, he asked for it.

At this moment, I was at a stand still. I didn't know what I could do that is worse than taking one of the only people I care about.

It was ironic though. How he took Dev... she was the one to hated him before me. She was the one who wished for his downfall as well. That's how our friendship started.

I wiped my already damp sleeve to my wet eyes. I couldn't stop crying again. I should have been used to it by now, but I can't. Why does he hate me so much? What did I ever do?

"Hey there." I looked up to see a girl smiling softly to me.

"Hi." I squeezed out between sobs.

"What did he do now?" She asked as she sat down across from me.

I was surprised she sat down with me. Everyone picked his side, and left me alone. This bathroom was mine, and people knew that. This was the only one they didn't use because Ewwie Esther was in it.

"Why do you care?" I asked as I wiped my sleeve against my red nose.

"Because I hate Roman too." I looked up to see her face harden. "I'm so sorry for what he does to you. You don't deserve that. But I look up to you because you are still here. You are so strong, and for that. I will help you." She lent her hand up after she stood up from the bathroom floor.

"Why me?" I asked confused. Why would she ever want to help me. No one helps me.

"All the girls Roman has bullied moved, dropped out of school, or gave up. But you... You Esther Mayson did not." Her warm smile made my chest feel lighter. I held into her hand as she pulled me up.

"Dev Tullio at your duty." She bowed dramatically and I laughed. "I am going to make you my greatest creation." She smiled.

I didn't know at the time what she meant by that, but I do now.

After that month, I turned into a rough, tough, swearing, in charge, bitch. I took down Roman Quinn within my first month. Then out of no where, he left for Juvie. I don't know if it was my fault, and frankly I couldn't care. For that whole year my life was great. Then summer happened, and I was never the same.

A hard knock snapped me out of my thoughts.

"What." I asked roughly.

"Someone is at the door for you." Sean's voice was just as rough, and that's when I know something is terriblely wrong. I pushed myself of the bed and rushed downstairs. I stopped midway to see Dev standing with her arms crossed over her chest. In other words, she was pissed. Really pissed.

"What." I repeated.

"All you can say is what? You ruined his car Esther! That's illegal! You could have gone to jail today if you we're caught!" Dev explained.

"But I didn't get caught." I countered.

"That doesn't matter. You could have, and that's enough for me. You have gone too far this time Est." She sighed.

"I haven't even done anything that bad! You were there two years ago! Don't you remember what he did to me? Or are you just blinded by your ignorant hormones?" I asked harshly.

"I know what he did to you. I know that it was horrible, very horrible but you shouldn't go down to his level." Dev explained.

"I don't care." I crossed my arms.

"So you don't care if you go to Juvie?" She asked angrily.

"If that's what it takes to take him down, yes." I said truthfully.

"Look at you! You are obsessed on this hate for him! Just let it go, let it go Esther." She pleaded.

"I will never forgive him Dev. You have to accept that." I replied.

"If you can't forgive him, how can you forgive yourself?" She asked quietly. My eyes hardened.

"What are you saying Dev?" I asked my voice straining to keep its cool.

"You know exactly what I mean. What will your parents say If they saw you now! They would be disappointed. I'm disappointed." She added.

"You made me this way!" I yelled.

"And I shouldn't have. That's why I feel so guilty. This hate... it's eating you up. I can't watch if you lose yourself over this." Dev held my arm, but I pulled it away from her grasp. "Talk to him. Please. Sort this out."

"You can easily say this because he hasn't tortured you every single day of your life! He ruined me Dev. How can you stand their and tell me you are on his side? How can you tell me my parents are disappointed with me? How?"

"I'm sorry Esther. But you have understand. I think... I think Roman likes me too, and I can't stand if I have a boyfriend but not my sister." Her eyes were moist, and I could tell that she was sorry. But I couldn't. I couldn't.

"Then I'm sorry too." I whispered. I started to close the door.

"Esther please! I can't live without you! You're my sister!! I can't live without my sister!" Dev pleaded.

"You should have thought about that before you started to like my enemy." She put her foot between the door and the side.

"Please Esther." I looked into her eyes and my heart stopped. Her blue eyes reminded me of my mother. "Please." I could see the waters in her eyes, and I saw my own reflection in them. My face didn't even look like mine. I was angry with the world, I was evil. I scared myself. Maybe I did need to change back.

"I will try..." I mumbled. Her eyes lit up, and she reminded me more at my mother. My heart tugged, and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh Esther! Thank you. I love you so much, you really have no idea!" She screamed. "You have made me so happy. I'm going to call Roman and see if we can all hang out tomorrow." She kissed my cheek and skipped toward her car.

I flinched at his name. His real name. I never said his real name out loud. He didn't deserve such a perfect name.

I closed the door and sighed heavily. The only reason I said yes to be civil, was because I knew that I owed her. My debt is now paid.

~

"You never said anything about this." My voice was filled with annoyance as I stood in front of a brown, brick building having the sign of Mr.Kind's Anger Facility.

"Well... I thought that you guys can never have a civilized conversation. So, for safety measures-"

"That means you Mayson." Roman said, cutting Dev off.

"Fuck off Quinn." I glared back.

"Bi-"

"See! God, I feel like in taking care of two three year olds." We followed Dev into the anger facility.

The inside of the building was painted in a too-happy yellow. Smiles were put on everything, and I also had the sudden urge to throw up.

"Good morning! How may I help you today." The receptionist high pitched, ecstatic voice nauseated me.

"Hi! We have an appointment with Dr. Kind." Dev smiled.

Shoot me in the face.

"Oh, he is expecting you in room 213." The receptionist smiled, showing her too-white and too-happy teeth. To be honest, it was actually scaring me.

We all walked down a brown hallway, until we saw the room 213. Dev stepped in first, then Roman, then me.

Let's just say, I would have jumped out the window if there was a window.

There was a brown desk on the far left side of the room, as well as pictures drawn by other patients. Sitting in a chair, there was a man about 65 years old. He had a shiny, bald head and light brown eyes. His smile was either fake, or really, really creepy. He wore a suit, and his black shoes were especially shiny. Even if he annoyed me, he still had a soft feel. His warm eyes reminded me of my dad. I felt a pang in my chest but pushed it down when Mr. Kind held his hand out, gesturing over to the large couch across from him.

"Hello Ms. Tullio, Ms. Mayson, and Mr. Quinn. What brings you to my office this morning?" Mr. Kind brought a notepad to his lap.

"Hi Mr. Kind. I brought my two friends here to sort out there... um... differences." Dev explained.

"Good, Good. Okay so Mr. Quinn, and Ms. Mayson please explain to me your differences." Mr. Kind actually sounded like he cared, but I knew he was just curious.

"I hate him." I replied.

"I hate her." He replied as well.

"Simple enough. And whatever happens, I will always hate him. Always. So, if you don't mind, I am leaving." I started to stand up, only for Dev to pull me down.

"Sit." Her voice chilled my spine.

"Tell me why you hate him." Mr. Kind asked.

"How can I not? He is an arrogant, egotistical, asshole." I crossed my arms over my chest, slouching back.

"How about you?" He looked at Roman. Roman rolled his eyes and actually looked in pain while answering.

"Whats there to like?" He vaguely answered.

"Great description asshole." I remarked.

"See! She always has something to say! Why can't she just drop dead?" He exasperated.

"I've tried! Sucks that I'm fucking immortal!" I yelled.

"Please, keep our voices down. Ms. Mayson, please tell me when Mr. Quinn here came into your life." Mr. Kind asked keeping his
cool.

"7th grade. Worst year of my life." I answered.

"What was your first encounter?" He asked.

"Oh please, that was 6 years ago! How could she remember that?" Roman scoffed.

"Homeroom. Mrs. Johnson. Room 15, Math." I whispered. The room was quiet, and I hated the awkwardness.

"What happened?" Mr. Kind asked quietly as well.

"I honestly don't know," I said quietly. "I just walked in. Then I tripped on... something. The whole class laughed. I stood back up to see my shirt, and glue and paint was just... everywhere. Now looking back, it was such a harmless joke. It could have happened to anyone. But... I was just there at the wrong place, at the wrong time." I finished. I didn't look up from my hands that were on my lap. I couldn't.

"From that day on did he bother you?" Mr. Kind asked.

"Endlessly." I answered.

"But now, it seems that you have control. What happened between those years?" Mr. Kind asked.

"He went to prison." I said harshly. "My life was stress free."

"Did you change Ms. Mayson? Dev has informed me before our visit that you were a helpless little girl. Now you have everyone afraid of you. What happened?" Mr. Kind asked.

He made me uncomfortable, prying into my life. I hated when people did that. I wanted to yell at Dev, for her telling Mr. Kind that I was 'helpless.'

"People can change." My voice grew hard.

"Not that drastically." Mr. Kind added.

"What do you want me to say? That I forgive him? I rather eat shit than do that! There is no way in hell." I spat.

"Mr. Quinn, do you have anything to add?" Mr. Kind asked calmly.

"No." He answered. I felt my bones ache.

"Are you going to sit there and act like
nothing happened?" I asked turning to face him. He wouldn't look me in the eye. "You coward." I glared.

"Oh please Mayson. Everything is not about you! Save your self pity for someone who cares. Go cry to your mommy or something." He waved his hand at me like I was some piece of trash.

"Leave her out of this." My voice dropped deathly low.

"Mr. Quinn, lets take-"

"No. Let me hear this. Come on Mayson, tell us why you changed? Tell us why you just can't stand the sight of me? Go on! Tell
us!" Roman yelled.

"I don't have to do this!" I stood up. "Fuck you! Fuck all of you! You don't know anything! All you can do is look at me and make assumptions! Fuck you! Fuck you Dev! Fuck you Mr. Fucking Kind, but most of all fuck you Quinn! You know! You know everything and you still act like you don't!" I flipped them off and ran out the door. I felt years stinging, but I refused to let them out. I will not cry because of him anymore.

I walked down the street. Unaware where I was going, and frankly, I did not care.

I walked all the way to a park, in a town I was unknown of. I sat down on a bench and put my heads in my hands. I stayed there listening to my surrounding.

I heard laughter of children. The scolding of parents. The squeak of a rusted swing. The trees leaves in the wind. The birds chirping above. And then I felt okay.

I felt a tug on my jacket sleeve and I looked through my fingers.

"You are my hiding spot." A young girl, with a red dress on, and pigtails smiled with her no front teeth. She giggled and hid under the bench which I was sitting on. In a moment a teenage boy walked over breathing heavy. His blonde hair was in his face, and his green eyes looked worried but landed on me.

"Have you seen a little girl, about this high." He put his hand up to his mid-thigh. "We were playing hide and seek for an hour and I seemed to have lost her." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"You lost a little girl while playing hide and seek?" I chuckled a bit. His eyes narrowed and I shut up.

"Please help me, she's only 5." He pleaded. He really was worried too, I could see a crease in his forehead. I sighed and motioned with my hand under the bench. His mouthed a thank you to me, and walked around.

"Hmm. I wonder where Lucy hid? It had been such along time! I think I should head home and eat that ice cream, all by myself!" He spoke loud so she was sure to hear.

"Blake no! I'm here! I'm here see!" Lucy ran from under the bench and grabbed his leg. Blake hugged her and bent down to her height.

"You almost gave me a heart attack Lucy! I thought I lost you." He hugged her again.

"You lost me while we were playing hide and seek?" She asked. I couldn't hold in my laughter. "Thank you for being my hiding place." Lucy ran over and hugged me tight.

"Oh!" Was all I could say.

"Sorry, she really loves hugging people." Blake explained. I smiled at him, and hugged Lucy back. I haven't been hugged in a long time. I almost forgot what it felt like I looked back up at Blake and he smiled. 

"Want to come on a walk with us?" 

-- 

Yea so as you noticed wattpad fucked me over and im sad and depressed and idk. I am just hating life right now. all the beautiful comments and votes and reads are all down the drain and i feel so angry. 

i just added all of these chapters at 1 am, and i will edit them when i have time. 

im sorry. im just really sad right now. and im so sorry guys. 

i just... 

ugh. 

okay. 

bye.