Mist Trial:Fighting Opponents

A/N:Sorry for the wait!!!!!T^T.School has just started and this is a stressful ahead of me so I will not be able to update as much!So sorry!TT-TT.
______________________________________
The Vongola group heads towards the where Mukuro was however there were of course others to take care of.As in like oppenents that fight along side Mukuro.As they were they walking,they came across after one of Mukuro's members that escape with him,Birds.

______________________________________

In any case,I wonder what about Tsuna's side is doing....hm...the last time I believe there was a letter sent to specifically the duo that causes the never ending paperwork when he was Giotto.

______________________________________

Meanwhile Tsuna's Group,

"So..."Tsuna said with a big vein popping at his forehead,he for one didn't look too happy."Who bright idea was to kipnap me and the others?"Tsuna asked Mukuro 'nicely'.

"....I swear on my life that it wasn't me."Mukuro raised both his hands up in a surrender manner,while sweating droplets crazily mentally.

Meanwhile Chrome sighed at the sight,"Mukuro is telling the truth but it was still partially his fault for not specifying his orders to his gang members."Chrome informed while giving Mukuro a light piercing stare in which Mukuro felt a big arrow stabbing his back.Seeing this,the other guardians laughed while in Kyouya's case,smirked and had probably recorded to moment.

"I am was pretty sure that I said to go cause a ruckus but I was pretty sure i said nothing about kidnapping you all apart from the Skylark who came on his own. "Mukuro recalled his memory aloud,which when heard by the former Primo,a dark aura could be seen forming around the said person.

"Do you know that causing a ruckus also can mean kidnapping the sibling of the said targets?"Tsuna smiled sweetly.

"Right......please don't?"Mukuro pleaded for his life.

"No!~"Tsuna sounded happy when he said that.

"Before that,We need to fake this in order to explain....hm that is also the problem of Kyouya not injuried.....Do you mind both of you?~"Tsuna refered to Mukuro and Kyouya who both looked like that didn't wanted to be here at that moment.

"...Is there another option?"Kyouya asked Tsuna.

"Nope!~"

And with that.....you can guess.Proceeding to fast forward time!~
______________________________________

Ienobu entered with Bianchi and Reborn who were the two with him currently.Kanohi was out along with Kazuto who was with in a fight with Chikusa in order for Ienobu and the other two to proceed further.

"Kufufufu....I was waiting for you."Mukuro did his creepy laughter.
(Mukuro:It is not creepy!
Cielo:.....Whatever.)

"You're Mukuro?!The one outside was the person(Lanchia) was really telling the truth of being an imposter!" Lenobu said in disbelieve.

However,if one takes a very close look at Mukuro,one would have been able to spot areas where his clothes were a little ruffed up.Though Reborn did notice but he assumed that Kyouya had found him and battled with him ending up with him winning.

If Kyouya was ever going to read that thought of Reborn,boy,he will really want to bite Reborn to death.

P.s. In case,you have no idea why Mukuro was ruffed up it was because of Tsuna.

"Rokudo Mukuro,the mastermind for some of the prisoner's escape of the Vindice prison."Reborn stated.

"Kufufu~That is correct."Mukuro confirmed Reborn's information.

Due to Mukuro being a mafiaso for a long time,even counting the time as Daemon,Reborn couldn't read his facial expression and tell whether it was truth or a lie,so he jugded from the toneof Mukuro and assumed that he was correct.

"Fuuta!" Ienobu spotted Fuuta standing next to Mukuro while the latter was just a Mukuro.

Mukuro had just hypnotised the young boy to make Ienobu push himself a little further.Although Tsuna and the others were not pleased about that but it was necessary to make it look believeable.In other words,in the point of view of Reborn,Ienobu and Bianchi,Fuuta was a hostage.

"I see so you used Fuuta's ability to rank in order to lure us out."Reborn said.

"Indeed."Mukuro replied.

"So are using Fuuta for your own agendas?!"Ienobu yelled in anger.

"Kufufufu~How naive,Sawada Ienobu."

"I am not naive!"Ienobu tried to defend himself.

"Baka.In the mafia world this is common compared to the outside world.You who haven't been in the mafia world for long,would be considered still naive at this stage if you don't expect anything to happen to the people closest to you."Reborn explained.

"Aa,this happens quite offen in the mafia world.Not careful and you will lose something precious."Bianchi agreed with Reborn's explanation.

This left Ienobu in silence because this made him think of....wait his brother!

"Tsuna!How about Tsuna?!"Ienobu exclaimed upon sudden realisation.

"Kufufufu~Wonder where he is?~"

"Don't tell me you-!"Ienobu was cut off by Reborn who calmed down the agitated teenager by hitting the former with a leon-mallet.

"Do not get hot-headed.He is just provoking you."Reborn stated.

"But Tsuna-!"

"Tsuna is probably safe.By looking at the situation currently,Mukuro doesn't have Tsuna under his contorl as Tsuna hasn't made an appearance so far when we are here."Reborn said

"Kufufufu~How would you know?~"

"It is always important to let the target see his closest person in the attacker's grasp."Reborn continued reasoning with Mukuro.

"That is quite accurate.I expected that you would be able to see through that."Mukuro acknowledged that Tsuna isn't in his contorl.This reassured Ienobu.

"Of course,that is natural."Reborn stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Oya Oya,getting cocky already, Arcobaleno?"Mukuro said with a tick mark on his forhead in which couldn't be seen.Yes,even by Reborn,Mukuro has total contorl over h8s facial emotion making it difficult to read his facial expression.

"Arcobaleno?"Ienobu repeated in confusion as to why Mukuro refer Reborn as such.

"It is just a term."Reborn simply said in order to not cause any panick and especially waste time to explain when they are going to fight and make themselves lose their guard.Not a single chance will Reborn want an attack to happen due to that.

Ienobu just blindly nodded his head,accepting the answer he receuved from the said baby.And now focused back at Mukuro who was looking very amused right now.

"Well then..."Mukuro trailed off,starting with an simple illusion that would fool amateurs who is inexperience with illusions.

With that the battle started.
______________________________________
Ciao Ciao!~
And once again I apologise!!!!!T^T