Given a third of the rings

"What...but-but that's-"stammered Timoteo.

"No but's,Timoteo-san.It is the truth."Tsuna replied calmly.The others nodded in a agreement.

Timoteo thought for a while and asked a favour to the reincarnated first generation,minus the lightning,storm and the mist,the favour was cruical in the soon-to-happen events.Giotto nodded in agreememt if the favour was meamt foe the good.Knowing their boss,the rest agreed to help out.

"I would like you to carry the vongola rings with you and your guardians for there is no one apart from my son who is corrupted with the need of power and your descendant,Sawada Ienobu and yourself."was Timoteo favour however it couldn't be done by the current first generation.So,instead Giottto asked Timoteo to put the rings into the respective guradians hands.

"The other rings would be answered with this."Giotto answered as they closed their eyes.The rings glowed in their respective colours and splited the rings to three parts which was unusual instead of two.

"Primo,I don't get how having three parts of a ring would work."Timoteo wondered aloud.Then,he saw a change.

From where the Sawada Tsunayoshi stood was a man in  his twenties with golden blonde hair,orange eyes with resolution,a flame at his forehead which doesn't burnt his hair,gloves with 'I'  and the words 'vongola' circling around it and a mantle with golden orments on it.It was his past  appearance,Vongola Primo.The others also had a different appearances but of their previous lifes.

But,there were four new faces."G.,Daemon,Lampo and Elena(if you don't know who she is,read the manga).You all have gathered here as well."said Tsuna-no-Primo in a deeper amd mature voice.

"Oya,Oya,what have you gathered as for...wait did you say Elena!"Daemon had offically broken the serious atmosphere.Great...G. irritated at Daemon sudden exclaimation yelled at him,"Shut the hell up,you tratior!""Huh?Now that you mention I don't remember summoning Elena..."Giotto looked at Elena...totally ignoring G.'Oi,Damn you Giotto how could you ignore me your right hand man!!!'G. was absolutely furious with Giotto.

"Am I seeing things or did I just see myself in my previous life appearance and did I just see...DAEMON,GIOTTO AND THE REST!"exclaimed the woman identify as Elena."Wait.Did you say previous life?"asked Ugetsu"Does that mean you were reincarnated as well?"he continued.

"Err...yes...."Elena replied slowly."Okay.Those reincarnated rised your hands."Giotto said tired of their realisationing(if there is such a word).All of they rised the hands up....A moment of slience......

"Great so we all reincarnated."Giotto said sarcastically."Ahaha!Maa...maa...we should be happy that we all can meet again."Ugetsu tried to settled them down."Hn.I'm not happy to meet a certain melon head again."On the cue all of them sweatdrop apart from the said person.

"Nufufufu...I'm also not happy to meet a skylark here."said the-cough-melonhead-cough-Daemon."So...Daemon if you don't to be here that would mean you don't want to be with me..."Elena said with a smile but it is a smile that promises pain if denied."Sersiously,I meet you all again and you all have to agrue the first thing I see you all!!!"Elena was surrounded with a black aura.

"Sor-sorry!"The first generation stummered aparted from Alaude who sweatdropped again along with the ninth.Anyways,after they settled down(including Daemon making up with Elena about the misunderstanding on the day she died) and begin discussing about what to do.

"We shall take a third of each of the rings and Elena will take a third mist ring for safety purposes."Vongola Primo finalised.Then they all took a third of the rings and Daemon casted a powerful illusion that a half-baked hyper intuition cannot tell if it's real or not.Now they had to introduce themself to identify each other before they left.

"Giotto now known as Sawada Tsunayoshi aka Tsuna."
"Alaude now known as Hibari Kyouya."
"Asari Ugetsu now known as Yamamoto Takeshi."
"Knuckle now known as Sasagawa Ryohei."
"G. now known as Gokudera Hayato aka smokin' bomb Hayato."
"Yare...Yare...The great Lampo now known as the great Bovino Lambo"They all sweatdrop at Lampo's childish antics which didn't change.
"Nufufu...Daemon Spade now known as Rukudo Mukuro...kufufu..."'So even his laughter changed.Great.'the rest thought.
"Elena now known as Nagi.""My dear Elena,can I teach you illusions via dreams to protect yourself while I'm not there for you."Daemon 'asked'."Sure!I would need it."Elena replied back.

Then the lovers,storm and lightning disppeared while the rest reverted back to their previous forms."Primo,what about Ienobu?"asked the worried Nono."Don't worry if he would be the proper candidate unless...you know what I mean..."The first sighed.Tsuna looked at the trio,they nodded and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ienobu woke up ten minutes after... 'What happened? I couldn't remember anything after Timoteo-san, Tsuna, and I stayed in the play playground to rest.' He thought as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Ah, aniki! You are awake!" Tsuna exclaimed happily. "Are you feeling alright? You just fainted when we are playing together!" he asked, concern evident in his voice.

"Ah, yeah, I'm alright... just a bit tired..." Ienobu mumbled as he stood up, helped by Tsuna.

"Well then, I suppose we should go home then. It's late anyway." Timoteo suggested, shooting the two a warm smile.

"Yeah! Let's go back! I'm sure otou-san has finished complaining by now!" Ienobu grinned as he ran off first, "Tsuna~! Let's race! The last to arrive will be helping mom wash the dishes tonight!" he yelled out happily.

Tsuna sighed and shook his head, "Aniki, so childish..." he muttered, before glancing at Timoteo, "Let's go then, Timoteo-san."

________________________________________

To be continued.......

________________________________________
A/N:The reason why Elena carries the ring as you know it's because Mukuro has followers which you be hard to hard while Nagi is alone and thus a safer choice.