Getting the Storm

Kazuto looks at Ienobu,"I bet you are like all the others!I will never allow you to become the 10th!".Ienobu stares at Kazuto,not getting what Kazuto meant by 'like all the others '."I don't know you mean?!"the oldest tries to still deny.

But unfortunately for Ienobu...a few bullets were shot in between them."Stop talking.",the two turned to see an angry Reborn releasing an dark aura around him.Kazuto immediately took this into action.

"Die!" Kazuto exclaimed as he threw dozens of dynamites at Ienobu, who shrieked in surprise and tried to avoid it all, although some explosion managed to burn him slightly.

"Reborn! What's the point on telling me that I'm going to be a boss if you are going to let him kill me?! He's definitely going to kill me! I don't have anything to defend myself against him!" Ienobu shouted at the arcobaleno, who was watching the battle with an innocent face.

The infant smirked as Leon changed into a gun for him, "Then fight him with your dying will." He said as he pointed the gun at Ienobu. Ienobu didn't have the time to complain about being in that mode again because Reborn had already shot him with the...the accursed bullet!

Ienobu's body fell to the ground, 'If only I can diffuse all the dynamites, then I might have a better chance to defend myself against Gokudera-san...' when a thud was heard, everyone stared at Ienobu for a while. The blond then shot up with nothing but boxer. "REBORN! DIFFUSE ALL THE DYNAMITES WITH MY DYING WILL!"

"Gah—damn it!" Kazuto cursed as he brought another two dozen of his bomb, "Double bomb!"

------------------------------------------------------------

Back with Tsuna,Takeshi and Kyouya.Hayato and Ryohei had gone ahead of them.Luckly,he three had made it in time to the rooftop to watch the show.Soon,after seeing what the bullet had done to Ienobu,Tsuna made a comment,

"... I'm glad that my dad and Timoteo-san did not choose me as the heir. I wouldn't want to be in that mode..." Tsuna admitted as he watched his brother diffusing all the dynamites with his dying will. "I wouldn't want to be in only my boxer in a public place like school..."

"Hn. I'm going to bite those herbivore to death, especially your brother, omnivore. Your descendant too, herbivore. Dressing indecently in school is prohibited, as also did throwing weapons in the school area. I'm the only one who is allowed to bring a weapon." Kyouya growled out as he prepared his tonfa and walked toward the rooftop door.

Fortunalely,Takeshi had grabbed the prefect's shoulder just in time,"Maa...maa...You can always bite them to death later."Tsuna nodded his head,"That's right,Kyouya,you can bite them to death later.Can we at least observe the fight first?".The former boss turned to look at his storm guardian who seemed to be deep in thought.''.'I get the feeling that G. is thinking of something that I don't like...'

"I wonder if I can get hold of some of those bullets and shoot you with it..."Hayato mumbled out loud, "It will certainly be amusing to see you in that mode... and I can take revenge on you for always skipping paperwork and such... it's like hitting two birds with one stone..."

"Hayato!" Tsuna yelled out in disbelief. "How could you?!".Takeshi and Ryohei laughed while Kyouya just smirked.Thinking of it was very funny.

------------------------------------------------------------

'He diffused all the bombs—!'Kazuto  thought in disbelief, 'Then... it only leaves me to that move which I still haven't perfect it... it's being rash...' he bit his lips in frustration, 'Tch, to h*ll with it! I'm going to use it!' He brought out triple amount of the dynamites he threw before.