Mist Trial:Tension

The current situation or rather the current battle on-going is......kind of......pitiful for a boss candidate.

Why?Let's say,

Ienobu is fighting Mukuro with the help(somewhat) from Reborn.However,Ienobu hadn't manage to get a single scratch on Mukuro due to the former getting swayed by Mukuro's illusions.The only reason why Ienobu is not 'dead' yet is due to Reborn.Why considering that help means smacking Ienobu away from danger is counted.

Mukuro just had used his animal path,snakes binded Ienobu making him unable to move but as he was about to strike Ienobu using his trident,a person dropped from above.Literally.

The trident had nearly grazed the cheek of the person.The person was none other than a male with long blue tinted black hair that passed his shoulder blades tied in a low loose ponytail,wearing a traditonal blue and white hakama.

(A/N:Basically imagine Asari Ugetsu without his hat.)

Mukuro on intinct jumped backwards as a act of defense against the unknown threat.But......this person was.....

The thought processes were simulatous.Ienobu was like,'Who the h*ll just dropped from the ceiling?!The CEILING! '

While Reborn thinking,'Who is that person,he isn't part of Mukuro's gang and yet my mind also come to a blank at Mafiaso.Just who is he? '

One the other hand Mukuro was....,'What the f**k?!Why in the path of six hells are you thinking?!Are you crazy,Ugetsu?!?!?! '

Yup!It was Ugetsu.I made it obvious.Anyways,I shall explain what happend eariler,

Behind the scenes,....

"What the....."Tsuna was speechless.

You see,they were watching through a projected screen made by Mukuro using his mist flames.

Tsuna couldn't believe that his brother was......surviving.....by being kicked/slammed/hit/elbowed by none other than the infant sadist.

"What the h*ll.This is just.....so one-sided."Hayato commented.No one could refute that cause it was so true that they even couldn't believe.They had thought Ienobu would at least had been able to get a few hits on Mukuro but this was just.....

"That's it.I am sending someone."Tsuna said.He couldn't stand it any longer.

"Okay?But who?"Takeshi asked.

"You!~"Tsuna patted Takeshi on the shoulder while giving a sweet smile,making Hayato,Takeshi and Lambo sweat.Especially Takeshi since he was selected.

"Err.....Why?"Takeshi asked with a nervous smile.

"Well.....I am living with Reborn and he may recognise me,Kyouya was a big no of course,Lambo is too young,Hayato would just be suspicious as he is already a mafiaso and Chrome.....let's just say Mukuro would be affected.So....that just leaves you."Tsuna stated his reasons.

"Then....my disguise would be?...."Takeshi trailed off,having a feeling on what it was.

"What you're thinking of course!~"Tsuna said in a sing song voice.

And so,Takeshi just changing into his past form without his hat.

End of flashback.

"Ahahaha~May I ask you what are you doing,de gozaru?"Ugetsu asked while laughing nervous,he was pushed down by Tsuna.Needless to say it was scary.

"That is what I what to ask you!"Mukuro growled.Ugetsu nearly ruined his plan and also he nearly grazed Ugetsu.

"Me?I was wandering around then I stepped on some rotten floor wood and swoooshed down,de gozaru..."Ugetsu smile bashfully while saying a half lie.

Since Mukuro knew Ugetsu for a long loooonnnng time,he knew nearly what Ugetsu is trying to say but he stilled didn't understand what was swoooshed supposed to mean!

But for the other two,

Ienobu thoughts were,'What the h*ll?!Who would just dropped down the ceiling from rotten floor wood?!Is some kind of ancient man?!Who the h*ll uses de gozaru nowadays?!.....And WHAT THE F**K DOES SWOOOSH EVEN MEAN?! '

While Reborn...,'Who would visit this place at this timing?Exploration is more likely even though it is abandon,it is still open to public to visit.The timing could be concidence,is it?That baka is sure lucky that he wasn't hit and that Mukuro is dustracted by the man.He looks familar but I can't put any match on who....'

Suprisingly Ugetsu wasn't very recognisable without his trade mark hat.This also made Ugetsu sweatdrop at the fact.

"Ano,What are you two doing,de gozaru?"Ugetsu asked as if like he had no clue as to what was going on.

"Kufufufu~That is none of your bussiness."Mukuro helped Ugetsu by acting as if he didn't know who the latter was.

"Hang on a second!Who are you?!"Ienobu interrupted.

"Me,de gozaru?"Ugetsu pointed to himself in a questioning manner.

"Of course!You just suddenly dropped from the roof!How the h*ll am I suppose to know the h*ll are you?!"Ienobu yelled at Ugetsu.

"Hm....You can call me Shigure,de gozaru."Ugetsu rubbed his chin in a suggesting manner.

'That is obviously a fake name,then again just who he is?I can sense that he is supressing his aura,how strong us he? 'Reborn thought throughtly as he took notes on the strange man.

"Well then,Shigure-kun what are you doing here?"Mukuro narrowed his eyes to keep up the play.

"Hm....Well,I heard fighting from above when I was wandering around in this abandon place then swoosh I fell,de gozaru!"Ugetsu rubbed the back of his head in embarrassment.

If he didn't have to keep up the act of pretending not to know the man,Mukuro would have facepalm mentally then chase the laughing idiot with his trident.

"Why the heck were you wandering around here?!Are you a rounin (wanderer) or something?!"Ienobu practically couldn't understand the logic of this person called,Shigure.

"Enough of this utter nonsense since you are here,you are good dead!"Mukuro charged towards Ugetsu.In which Ugetsu got into a defensive position and blocked the attack with his short sword which was hidden in his sleeves.

"Ahahaha~I don't think it will be easy,de gozaru"Ugetsu laughed as if this was normal to him,in which it was pretty much normal to him and Mukuro but not to Ienobu and Reborn.

Ienobu was stunned and shocked,earlier on he was barely surviving the attacks by Mukuro but this guy who just appeared out from no where easlier deflected the blow.Just who is that guy?!

On the other hand Reborn was watching the person,Shigure closely.He didn't expect Shigure to easily stop the blow from a very strong mafiaso.Which also meant that Shigure was strong.But just who was the real identity of this stranger?It is like you have puzzles pieces that you juat can't seem to connect together.

'Just who are you,Shigure? 'The hitman and boss candidate thought in sync.
______________________________________
To be continued.....
______________________________________
A/N:Well.....first of all......SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!TAT....I was busy so I couldn't help it.And erm.....I kinda completed this chapter one week earlier but forgot to update the book? Ahahahaha......(^~^|||)Sorry.(TwT)

And yes,Takeshi/Ugetsu part in this arc will be somewhat important towards the the end of this arc.

Thanks for all the support!^^

Ciao Ciao~
-Cielo Ren