The Transfer Students

Sawada Ienobu, Namimori High soccer prodigy, sat lazily at his seat as he stared to the board with zero interest. The students of Class 1A of Namimori High were now listening to their homeroom teacher who was talking about them receiving three transfer students or the sort. 'How the hell did we end up with SIX!-Mind you not one or two but SIX-transfer students anyway? Isn't there any other class that will happily receive them?' The future boss thought.

The door slid open, a black-haired teenager wearing a scowl entered and stood beside the teacher. "Our first transfer student was someone who had been studying overseas in Italy before. His name is Gokudera Kazuto." The teacher introduced.

'Italy... Reborn's homeland...' Ienobu thought, 'Just two days after Reborn came... weird. Did he have anything to do with Gokudera's transfer here?'

"Hey, isn't he hot?" "He's from another country!" the girls whispered amongst each other. Ienobu scoffed at that,

'Women with their hot-foreigner types...' He thought, before he froze for a millisecond, 'Wait, Kyoko-chan—' He quickly snapped his head toward Kyoko's direction, only to saw the school idol smiling innocently at Gokudera's direction(actually she is smiling at the thought of having her reincsrnated husband,brother and friends transfered). 'Wha—no doubt, she's smiling at him!' he thought(A/N:No.She is not smiling at that italian you idiota!) as he glanced back at the first transfer and scowled slightly, 'Damn it, that transfer student ticks me off.'

His train of thoughts stopped when he saw the transferee glared at him with no reason at all. 'Wh-Wha—Why is he glaring at me?!' the older screamed in his head, 'I did nothing wrong! So why the hell is he glaring at me?!'

Kazuto made his way toward Ienobu, completely ignoring the teacher's call. When he stopped in front of Ienobu's seat, he quickly kicked the desk. The future boss jumped out of reflex to avoid the table from hitting him.

The silveret scoffed before turning to his designated seat. Ienobu stared incredulously at the transferee as he sat back to his chair. "What the hell...?" Ienobu muttered to himself. 'First he was glaring at me, then, he kicked my desk. What's wrong with him?'

The male students began to ask him if he knew the transferee, which he truthfully denied. The female students, meanwhile, were currently swooning at the quarter-Japanese's bad-boy attitude. This didn't go on long though, as the door slid open again, and a sliver haired fourteen years old teenager wearing white uniform shirt and a loose tie around his neck."Students,this his Kazuto-san's younger brother, Gokudera Hayato who is smart enough to have special permission to enter high school even thought he is a middle schooler."

The class gaped-well,the boys did while the girls were swooning over the two tranfer students-.'What!First a italian transfer student who acts like he knows me and his brother!What could be next?A famous student?'(A/N:Actually you are right you know).

The next two transfer students,who entered at the same time,were none another than Yamamoto Takeshi,Namimori's best baseball player and the boxing famous boxing captain of both middle and high school and also the school's idol big brother,Sasagawa Ryohei.The class girls and boys were pratically shouting in joy with their 'luck'.While the poor Ienobu was suffering from shock and horror because...he knew who were going to be next.

Just like he expected...,"Herbivores...Shut up or I will bite you all to death."At the this speech they all froze.While a raven haired fifteen years old teenager wearing white uniform shirt and black gakuran hanging on his shoulder –with a disciplinary committee armband attached on it- entered the class.

The whole class went absolutely silent at that. What the heck is THE Hibari Kyouya doing here?

"E-ehem, students." The teacher called out, "Our second transfer is...Hibari-san over here." He introduced shortly. "H-Hibari-san, y-you can sit anywhere you want." The teacher stuttered.