The sadistic side of Giotto

"Sawada Ienobu I hereby challange you into a kendo match!" Mochida Kensuke shouted as he pointed his shinai at Ienobu. Ienobu looked at him incredulously.

He had just walked into the class –he wanted to skip school today actually, courtesy of yesterday's event, but Reborn had threaten him-, the other students were teasing him about yesterday and Kyoko won't talk to him! Then suddenly, people from the Kendo club grabbed him and brought him here!

He wasn't able to continue his thoughts because Mochida threw him off his train of thoughts. "God may have forgiven you for your perverted ways, but I don't! And I will deliver you the punishment myself!" his started, "The rule is simple. If you get an Ippon from me, then you win. The prize, is of course," he pointed at Kyoko, "Sasagawa Kyoko!"

"Hey! You can't just decide it like that! She's not an object!" Ienobu yelled out in disgust, "Fine. I'll take you on the challenge! I will not let Sasagawa-san be with the likes of you who thought her as an object!"

"Heh, great." Mochida smirked, "Give him the do and shinai." He commanded. Four kendo club's lackey nodded and took said shinai and do right away and gave them to Ienobu. Ienobu was about to take it from them when a voice rang through the gym.

"Aniki! Don't use them! Mochida-senpai purposefully give you the heaviest do and shinai!" It was Tsuna's voice and sounded as if he was VERY piss-off.

"Eh?" Ienobu turned, trying to search the source of the voice, until he located some certain brunet in the sea of crowd. "Ts-TSUNA,Takeshi and Ryohei?! Wh-what the heck are you doing here?!" he shouted in surprise, seeing his little brother there.You be able to heard the fangirls swoon over popularity of Takeshi. "All of you could be bitten to death if Hibari found you all here!"

He knew his brother and the two were friend with the demon of Namimori, but he was sure that Hibari would bit anyone to death if they broke the rules, friends or not!

"I wanted to watch the challenge! And I got Kyouya's full permission!~" Tsunasaid in a singsong voice as he walked toward his brother with sadistic smile on his face (At this, every students in the gym stared at him in disbelief. 'The Demon Prefect allowed him to skip class?!').Whlie Ienobu thought a other thing,'What the hell is up with my little brother smile,it look as if he about to beat the day lights out of someone'(A/N:No it is not a someone Ienobu,it is YOU and Mochida!Fufufu...I had a good tort-tutoring plan for you to understand...)

But then his face turned serious and somehow sadistic at the same time, he lowered his voice, so that no one could here, "Mochida-senpai's planning to cheat. So unless you do it with your dying will, then you won't win.~" His face then turn cheerful and had a smile-not a happy one but a one of pain if he loses and pushed his brother softly, "Well, good luck, aniki! I'll be watching or esle~!"

Ienobu stared at his brother in surprise or rather horrified at his little bro. If his brother said it, then it must be pure torture if he loses... He smiled nervously, "I'll try my best then.'Otherwise I might die' " He said-and thought-to himself, he turned toward Mochida, "Mochida, before we start, may I request something?"

Mochida raised an eyebrow at this, "Hm? What is it?"

"I will not be using the do, I will just be using the shinai. Is it alright with you?" He asked, giving a glare at Mochida.

Mochida gulped inaudibly, refusing to show any fear the glare had given him. "Tch, fine." He muttered.

The 'future Vongola Decimo' took the shinai from the lackeys, and truthfully, it really was heavy. But he couldn't back down now. The two get on their position, and as the referee waved the flag, they started to send attack against each other.