Once again

Sawada Tsunayoshi was the second son of Sawada Iemitsu and Sawada Nana, brother to Sawada Ienobu.He had brown hair that seemed to defy gravity and chestnut colored eyes that looked very innocent. He looked just like any other four years old children, young and innocent.His brother on the other hand,had hair in a similar style to Iemitsu in a darker shade of brown for hair and eyes as the same colour is his hair.

But people knew there was something different about him. For a four years old, his words sometimes rivaled that of someone who had lived for 80 years old or more. Though this side of him only surfaced sometimes, it was enough to unnerve many adults.

Other than the 'wise moments' of Sawada Tsunayoshi, as Ienobu put it, there were other things that made the four years old brunet different from any other toddler. If other children liked to read story books about knights and damsel in distress, and any other book that has pictures in it, then Sawada Tsunayoshi liked to read encyclopedias and novels, especially those written in Italian(beacuse he used to be italian).

He was exceptionally intelligent for someone his age(well duh,he old in a sense). He could solve mathematical problems meant for middle schooler or higher, but he always kept his school mark on average, reasoning that he did not want to gain too much attention.

Even with the differences though, his family still loved him. His father always dote on him, his mother always praised him, and his brother always said that he would protect him from anyone who dared to hurt him. An overprotective brother, Tsuna always mused.

However, no one, not even his family, knew the one thing Tsuna had always kept ever since his birth. He had no intention of telling even his family of the secret he kept. Even if he told them anyway, they wouldn't believe him a single bit.

After all, who would believe him if he told them that he, Sawada Tsunayoshi, aged four, was actually the reincarnation of his very own ancestor? Who would believe that he was the reincarnation of the strongest boss of the strongest mafia famiglia in the world? Anyone sane would just scoff or just play along with his 'whims'.

So he kept it to himself, not telling anyone about it.

Though that was until he met a certain black haired boy with cold steel colored eyes who was holding a pair of tonfas, who just attacked him right away without any known reason.

Just a few minutes before he met the boy, who eerily looked like Alaude –just with black hair instead of platinum blond and gray eyes instead of ice blue-, he was taking a stroll down the town. He was bored, but he couldn't ask Ienobu to play with him, as the latter was having a school project and was now doing it with his friends.

He was walking pass the empty playground and saw the boy sitting at the top of the slide. The boy must felt that he was looking shortly at him. But that didn't explain why the boy attacked him so suddenly.

Man, this boy sure was like Alaude in many ways. He was almost as strong as Giotto's cloud guardian (In such a young age!), and more bloodthirsty. Tsuna managed to avoid and blocked most of the attacks. He had no intention to fight, so he did not land any blow at the boy, even though he knew he could.

And then, so suddenly, the boy stopped his attack and stared at Tsuna with a look so similar with Alaude's when Giotto and he were sparring together.Then he attacked in a very fast pace that no one could up ordinary unless you were trained and used force that could crack your bone.

'I better stop the boy!I was hoping not to do this...'Tsuna thought to himself.He sighed,then dogded the attcked and kicked the tonfas out of the Alaude look-a-like's hands.

"You are as strong as before but as soft as before, omnivore." The boy continued. Now this sentence caught him off guard. Tsuna did not understand what the boy meant by that.

"What do you mean by that?" The brunet asked again. He had not even landed any blows until now. So to say that 'You are as strong as before' must mean that either he and the boy had ever fought before or the boy had watched him fight some thugs, which he admittedly did once or twice.

"Are you really that slow, Primo?" Hibari asked back, raising one of his eyebrows as he gave an amused smile.

Now that had caught him off guard even more.

"No way... Alaude?" Tsuna had never thought that the boy in front of him knew about his one secret he had kept to himself. The only reason he knew about him must be because Hibari Kyouya was the same as him.

"Hn. You finally got it." The skylark smirked.

"Wait did I hear that correctly?"a familar voice spoke form behind.

"No,we Extremely heard it correctly!"a another very family voice shouted.Wait...extreme?That's!

Alaude and Giotto turned to the direcrion of the voices...only to see a Ugetsu and Knuckle look-a-like!

A moment of awkward slience then finally someone spoke."Is this a dream or is this acted out by someone who offered cake ?"Tsuna spoke as he rubbed his eyes.

Alaude faceplams-yes Alaude faceplams- while Ugetsu look-a-like spoke,"Ahaha.It really is Giotto. "."EXTREMELY Giotto!" The other one yelled.Tsuna reminded himself to get earplugs later on.But..."Ugetsu and Knuckle!"He spoke aloud.

"Stop shouting or I'll bite you to death!"Alaude grunted.

"So let me get this straight.You are Ugetsu,Knuckle and Alaude.Right?"Tsuna asked hopefully.Everyone nodded.Tsuna smiled brightly.'Who knew I would get to meet most of you again...'Tsuna smiled cheerful.

"Ahaha,what a day but we need to know each other new names.My current name is Yamamoto Takeshi."Ugetsu-Takeshi spoke first.

"My EXTREME name is SASAGAWA RYOHEI!"Knuckle-Ryohei shouted.

"Hn.Hibari Kyouya."Alaude-Kyouya as per usual.

"Mine is Sawada Tsunayoshi but all of you can call me Tsuna!"Giotto-Tsuna grinned widely.

"Ahaha,you haven't changed Gio-Tsuna."Uge-Takeshi laughed.

Tsuna was about to say something when the door was opened by Nana and a man that looked quite similar with Kyouya. "Tsu-kun! Are you alright?! I'm very worried when I heard you got into a fight!" Nana exclaimed as she ran toward her son's side, checking the injuries on his son.

"Mom, really, I'm alright!" Tsuna replied, trying to stop his mom from being worried about him. The brunet then jumped down from the infirmary bed and stared at Kyouya's eyes who stared at him back.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry about my son's behavior. He promise that he will not do it again, right,Kyouya?" The man, no doubt Kyouya's father, apologized as he bow. His eyes glancing at his son, as if saying that he should really promise that.

"No." Kyouya disagreed quickly, before turning away and walked out of infirmary room, leaving his father behind. The man once again bowed and apologized, before walking out of the room and chased after his son.

"Tsu-kun." Called his mother, "Stay away from the boy okay? I don't want you to get hurt more than you already are."

"Um... no can do mom." Tsuna shook his head innocently, "Kyouya have a reason behind it, and it's a good reason. And anyway, even if he said 'no' just now, I know that he won't really do any real harm to me. He just won't admit it." The ex-Vongola primo grinned.

His mother still looked uncertain though.

"That's right,Tsuna's Okaa-san.""EXTREMELY correct!"The two backed up Tsuna.

"And even if we fight again, I can defend myself against him!" Tsuna insisted

Knowing that her son won't back down from his decision, Nana sighed and nodded, "Alright, alright. But please don't get too injured, okay?And thank you,you two for helping my son out."

"Ahaha,No problem!""EXTREMELY!"The two looked at Nana.

"Okay mom, I'll try to not get injured too often!" Tsuna nodded enthusiastically.

This was by far the most interesting day Giotto had as Sawada Tsunayoshi. After all, it wasn't everyday that you fought with someone who turned out to be your former cloud minus rain and sun guardian.
----------------------------------------------------------
To be continued...
----------------------------------------------------------