The tutor from hell arrives

Reborn, the world's strongest hitman as well as the Sun Arcobaleno, skimmed through the data of Sawada Ienobu and Sawada Tsunayoshi that was given to him by Iemitsu and Vongola Nono. His eyes were twitching slightly everytime he read what Iemitsu had written inside the data.

What Iemitsu had written there were just praises of his two sons! Thankfully, there were more reliable spies that actually gave him a more real information, regarding the weakness of both son. 'That idiot Iemitsu thinks too highly of his sons.' Reborn scoffed.

He was requested by Vongola Nono to train Sawada Ienobu to be Vongola Decimo. Apparently, both Iemitsu and Timetoe believed that Ienobu would be able to direct Vongola to its original purpose once more. And he was also requested to protect Tsunayoshi at all cost. He was also told that it was alright to tell Tsuna about the mafia, but with the condition that Tsuna would not be involved too much on their dark world.

So now he stood in front of the Sawada Residence, holding a flyer about home tutor offer. He quickly slip it inside the mail box and walked away toward his hiding place. He held up both Sawada kids' file and read it over again.

Sawada Ienobu, the eldest son, was very good in sports and very outgoing, the only weakness was that his marks, especially Maths, were below average. Though not very low like some certain mafia boss back in Italy.

(Somewhere over the Mediterranean sea, a clumsy blond mafia boss sneezed)

Nono had told him that the reason why Ienobu had difficulties in his academics was because his flame was sealed at a very young age for his safety. As a side effect, his academic score suffered. Timoteo also said that there will be time for when the flame would be unsealed, so until then, Reborn needed to tutor him on his subjects too.

Besides that, what intregue him the most though, was Sawada Tsunayoshi's file. It was said that Tsunayoshi was exceptionally intelligent for someone his age, but he had preferred to keep his marks on average. That was if the file was right. He had to see for himself whether it's true or not.

The second and final thing though, was the most interesting. It was said that he was friend with Sasagawa Ryohei the strongest boxer,Yamamoto Takeshi the best baseball player and THE Hibari Kyouya, the demon of Namimori. It was said that no one was able to befriend him and all those who tried to would be bitten to death.

Except Tsuna and the other two mentioned that is.

'Very interesting.' Reborn mused. He read through Tsuna's file again, and frowned at the listed weakness. Even though the plus points of the youngest son was interesting, the weakness was outright ridiculous. Look here, how could strawberry shortcake and anything sweet be a weakness?

Oh, of course, addiction of sweet can be a weakness. But really, it was still very ridiculous.

Well, these were just what was written in the files anyway. If he really wanted to know about the two Sawada children, then he would need to judge them himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sawada Nana, wife of Sawada Iemitsu and mother of 17 years old Sawada Ienobu and 14 years old Sawada Tsunayoshi, sighed as she looked at the mark that her eldest son got for his Math test. The afore mentioned eldest son was squirming uncomfortably, avoiding his mother's stare, while the youngest son sat beside his brother and stared at the unfolding event with an amused face.

"Sawada Ienobu, care to explain why you got..." Nana glanced at the bright red number written on the top right of the paper, "Thirty five for your Math test?" she asked, staring at the older brother with a blank stare.