Dangerous desu!

O.o....OMG,WE HAVE REACHED 10K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!*On cloud ten~*

Thank you for all my supporters and readers!You all are so wonderful,giving me encouragement and such!;)

And here's the chapter you all have been waiting for~

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

"Kyaaaaaaa!~Such a cute baby!Makes me want to hug it to death!-Wait not to death but at least sqeeuze it!"a girly squeal spoke while spying on our famous sadistic tutor and his student.

Reborn smirked.Oh,this could mean one thing.Reborn knew that someone was watching them,knew who was it amd was schemeing something in his head of his.Something....amusing to him.Him and him only.However our poor subject to Reborn's spartan trainning failed to notice the sign of beware of Reborn,something bad is going to happen.

Ienobu was sighing on the other hand.Another morning with spartan like waking alarm.To say it was unpleasant was an understatement,it was horrific.

Just then,a girl jumped out of nowhere(not really) and started walking on the (what was it again?) short wall where Reborn was walking on.She must have a good balance for she was walking on the 10cm wide short wall with grace.

"Ano...."She started."Miura Haru,right?You have been following us for quite some time now."Reborn spoke before the girl now know as Haru could continue.'She have been what now?!Is she a stalker or something?!'Ienobu thought.

Reborn inwardly smirked after reading the facial expression of Ienobu.Oh what fun he could create."Er....why were you stal-following us?"Fortunately Ienobu managed to cover up his slip.Reborn also mentally note to get rid of all his future slips sometime later.

"Eto....Can I hug you....just a little!"Haru turned to Reborn and fumbled with her fingers.And Reborn replied causally,"I'm a hitman.".Causally!-as if there was nothing wrong with it!

Ienobu mouth went ajar."How could you..."Haru muttered"....Do this to your little brother!!!"Haru yelled angrily.Ienobu was so stunned that all he could say was,"What?!Little brother?!Reborn?!Heck no!".Haru once again yelled at (poor) Ienobu,"What?!You're worse than anyone in the whole wide world!Kidnapping someone elses child and dirty their mind!"she pointed innocent(?) Reborn.

(Me:Pfft~Yeah right*sarstically*. Reborn is so innocent *full of scarcasm*
Tsuna:I totally agree with you.
Me and Tsuna nodded in agreement.
Ienobu:For once I agree with both of you...
Me:Ah!Helloha~Ienobu.
Tsuna:Hm?Ciao~Ienobu.
Ienobu:What's with the different language greeting?!
Me and Tsuna:Nothing~
Reborn's presense could be felt.Reborn was at the air vent with eyes gleaming.
Me:Hmm~Let's on continue with the story~
Tsuna:Story!
Ienobu:What?!Why ending so soon?!
Reborn:*appears on Ienobu's head*What were the three of you talking about?~*'innocently'*
Ienobu:Reborn!!!!!!!!
Me and Tsuna:Story ASAP!)

Ienobu wanted to interupt however Haru ignored him."Babies's hearts are supposed to be pure,not corrupted!You have tainted their pureness!In the name of justice,I will take the child you kipnapped away from you horrible person!"

Haru continued her speech of how babies are to be pure and innocent,totally ignoring Ienobu.Till she gentlely told Reborn,"Come on,let's leave this person,Reborn-chan!".Reborn's beady eyes just stared blankly at Haru's eyes and replied,"I can't.I'm here to train Ienobu to be the tenth mafia boss of the Vongola familia."

Haru showed susprise,suspicion,stunned all at the same time in a split second in her eyes.It was so fast that only a trained eyes could see it which meant Reborn.He thought Haru acted like this because of the word mafia.Reborn was always nearly correct for guessing except that this time....he was wrong.

Anyways some how or another,Ienobu managed to escape Haru's warth...not after a few hits.(A/N:Poor Ienobu...(^_^|||) having to face an angry Haru.But not like I cared(=3=).)

_____________________________________

Later on that day after school,on the way home,Ienobu was walking on the usual brigde back home when he saw the same he met earlier,Haru,standing infront of him.

"What the heck is it now?!"Ienobu asked Haru."If you really are the Vongola tenth boss like Reborn-chan said.Then you must be strong!I will defeat you and take Reborn-chan away from you!"Haru stated fiercely.'So that's why they say you should never anger a woman....'Ienobu thought feeling a little scared.

And the battle begin....in Ienobu's terms.Haru attacked first,fast.Ienobu nearly lost 10 years of his life if it weren't for Reborn.You know what I mean.Ienobu was shot with a dying bullet as always.And here go again,"I WILL DEFEAT YOU WITH MY DYING WILL!".

Ienobu attacked (at last).Haru had no reaction what so ever when Ienobu stripped but instead sharpen her gaze.And the fight continued like this...for a seconds.

As because Haru realised something and purposely let herself trip.This action was NOT caught by Reborn for Haru had gradually slowered her speed and reaction timing.It was done perfectly.For someone who's not in the mafia,this was NOT normal,thus making Reborn assuming that Haru couldn't keep up with Ienobu's attacks.

(A/N:Somehow I think I am making Reborn less sharp though...but this is hor the story!I apologise Reborn,don't kill me!ToT )

After Ienobu's flame dissapeared,both Haru and Ienobu,explained each side of stories and making a friendly treaty.(A/N:It sounds as if they are having a meeting...)Once Ienobu and Reborn and left and gotten far away enough,Haru called out."Come out!I know you are there!.....the person imitating -----------,you will never be forgiven....."She shouted at first two sentences then whispered the last.

Two figures appeared and one replied in a trembling tone,"Azalea?!"

-----------------------------------------------
To be continued.....
-----------------------------------------------
A/N:Sorry for the OC Haru.

Please note:Azalea is the name of a flower which means patient/modest in japanese terms according to wikipedia.

I feel sorry for I have school thus making it more difficult for me to update my stories....T_T
I'm trying my best to write as fast as I can during my spare time.So pls bare with me.

Yours sincerely,
Kurashina Cielo
==============
CiaoCiao~