That Zombie Apocalypse

Ferlyn heard a loud boom somewhere. The sound of explosion was so earsplitting that it alarmed her. She pried her eyes open, taking in her surroundings.

'Where am I?'-she thought to herself. She was lying on a straw bed surrounded by weapons, first aid kits, and-is that an injection?

She didn't panic even though she didn't have an idea where she was at the moment. The only things she paid attention to were the guns and all its glories.

When she was about to touch a shotgun, the door of the room (which she never noticed at all), swung open and revealed a messy-looking boy holding an assault rifle.

"Get yo ass out here or we'll leave you behind." He exclaimed.

Ferlyn couldn't believe her eyes. It was impossible, too good to be true. Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 just shouted at her, telling her to get her ass out.

She hurriedly grabbed a melee, a shotgun, a first aid kit, and some bile she assumed a boomer bile.

"Hurry up newbie!"

This time, she recognized the voice of Nick. She hurriedly went out of the safe room and met up with the group standing outside.

Only the group wasn't composed of four persons, but five.

She squinted her eyes and realized that the extra person was June! Her originally straight platinum blonde hair turned curly red and it was short!

"June!" Ferlyn waved. June glanced at her back, then at Ferlyn, pointing to herself hesitantly.

"Are you talking to me?"

"Y-yeah. You don't know me?" Ferlyn was shocked. Her own best friend couldn't remember her.

"Um, I don't think so. And my name's Gab, not June."

Ferlyn's mouth turned to an 'O' as realization hit her. She was in a different world with the same people but different scenario. And this scenario was actually weird and impossible.

"What's your name, newbie?" Rochelle asked her. They were about to move forward and explore the place. It was an unfamiliar place for Ferlyn, even though she knew ALL of the places in Left 4 Dead and 2.

"I'm uh... Ferry!" She mentally cursed under her breath. She could've answered a cool name like Alex, but it just had to be Ferry. Like a boat. Such foolishness she attained.

"So.. Ferry.. Do you know how to handle a gun?" This time, Coach asked her. She smirked at the question and fixed the blue wristband she was wearing the whole time.

"Maybe." She answered briefly and charged forward, with Ellis shouting at her back.