•Prologue•

[forget me not was previously titled as amnesia]

Everything was fine. He and I were happy. Then in a flash everything changed. He forgot everything about our happiness. He remembered her, and remembered he hates me. I never realized how much I truly loved him, until I lost him. Do you know what it's like when you see the person you love with somebody else, loving them instead of you. In fact despise you. The worst part was that he may never remember. He may hate me forever. All these memories will just be for me, and gone for him. This amnesia is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I lost the person  I love, probably forever.

----

"Okay Fran are you ready?" Leon asks me.

He has been my boyfriend for a few months. The best months of my life.

"Yes" I say and he takes the blindfold off my eyes. Across the road was a picnic in the park. I grin and turn to Leon.

"I love it!" I say to him kissing him lightly on the lips.

"I love you," Leon replies and I blush.

"I love you too!" I say and kiss his cheek. I begin walking across the road, my eyes fixed on the picnic.

"Fran!" Leon yells and I feel myself getting pushed onto the floor by Leon. I get up as I see a car stop. I turn around and see Leon on the floor,

"No!" I yell as I fall next to him,

The next moments were just a blur. Leon was taken to the hospital and I went with him. He was rushed into the hospital and taken away, as the door was slammed in my face.

I was waiting for a few hours, Federico his best friend had come to he hospital as well as Violetta his ex girlfriend. I glare at Violetta as she sits down.

The doctor comes out the door and I immediately stand up wiping tears off my cheeks.

"Is he okay?" I ask him concerned.

"Come see for yourself" Doctor says and I walk with Violetta following

"Let  Fran go in first" Fede tells Violetta,

Violetta scowls at him but listens. I see Leon sitting up in his bed. I walk over to him and smile next to his bed.

"Wha-" Leon starts but I answer

"You were hit by a car and rushed to hospital, but don't worry I'm here for you" I tell him and move into hug him.

"Caviglia?" Leon asks and I chuckle and nod. I move in to hug him again but he moves away,

"What the heck are you doing here?! Get away from me!" He shouted and I step away.

"Miss can you please go out for a while," The doctor tells me, I walk out.

Fede and Violetta wake up as I walk down. Fede asks how he was.

"He is acting weird," I tell Fede remembering is reaction to me.

"Well it's understanding. He did just get hit by a car," Fede says and I nod.

The doctor comes out with a worried line on his forehead.

"What happened?" I ask the doctor.

"Leon has a case of amnesia"

~~~~
This is my new story. This is also a short story. What do you think so far? Vote and comment!

Lexy