•Chapter 8•

Three months after last chapter {sorry, but time had to be skipped, third last chapter!}

Fran POV

"This was literally the worst thing you have ever done!" I shout at Cami and she just laughs. "Who the hell sets up a double date for their best friend and her new boyfriend, with her ex-boyfriend and her enemy?!" I yell and she just shrugs.

"I just think it would be nice," Cami says calmly.

"THAT IT WOULD BE NICE! Well it isn't nice!" I scream and Cami just shushes me.

"Well we need to get your ready nonetheless," Cami says and pull me to my closet,

I pull away and plonk on the bed and pout at her.

"Pout as much as you want, you are going on the date!" Cami says and she starts going through my clothes.

"I still can't believe you took Diego's phone and sent Leon a message like that!" I sigh and Cami shrugs.

"I was determined,"

"Be determined in other things," I say and she shakes her head.

"Nope,"

-

"Ooh! Diego's here!" Cami cooed and I smile.

I check myself once more. I had a lack shirt that had asp lash of gold on it, black jeans and black combat boots. I then had a chain with a bird as the pendant and Cami curled my Raven hair.

"Stop that! You look beautiful!" Cami reassures me and pushes my down the stairs.

I open the door and see Diego leaning against the doorframe. He had a small bouquet in his hands and he was dressed nicely. Simple blue shirt, black khaki pants and black converse.

"So double date?" Diego asks looking up and he raises his eyebrows.

"Cami," I sigh. "Cams, I'm going!" I yelled to her and then close the door after stepping out.

"So Leon said we could go to a restaurant , simple date," Diego informs me and I nod.

The resultant was close to my house so we decided to walk. We linked arms and started to chat. We would talk about anything, we were just fine being with each other. We reach the restaurant and walk in.

"Diego!" Leon yells noticing us.

Diego tells the waiter we were going there and we walk through the line of people. We get to the table and sit down.

"Hey guys," Vilu greets in a sweet voice.

Faker.

"Hi, how are you guys?" I ask politely.

Diego, Leon and Violetta engage in a conversation and I just look around. My heart stopped beating for a moment when I realized where we were.

Leon took me here for our second date.

After all this time of me trying to move on, and it was working, but now I come here. I didn't want to be here anymore, there were too many memories here, memories he would never even remember.

"So what made you choose this place Leon?" I ask butting into the conversation. He stares at me for a moment until I realize what I had said.

I said Leon.

It may not seem like a big thing, but me being his enemy, we rarely called each other by our first names.

"Uh, well this place holds a memory, but I can't think of it now," Leon shakes his head.

"I guess the rich boy has some taste," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Can we not be civilized for one night?" Leon asks me annoyed.

"Can you not be a jerk? I don't think so, so no," I answer and realize that Diego and Vilu were talking by themselves.

"Then why did you even agree to this stupid date?" Leon hisses.

"Because of my boyfriend that I care a lot about," I reply and for a second I thought I saw jealousy in his eyes.

But it disappeared as fast it came. Leon was about to reply but the waiter cleared his throats. Shit, I forgot to read the menu. Diego orders so I just order the same thing. After that the four us being talking, but Leon and I spare daggers at each other.

-

After eating we carry on talking, but I barely had anything to say. Violetta says something that made Leon kiss her cheek. Jealousy sparked through me and I held in a growl.

"I'm gonna get some air," I excuse myself from the table and walk outside.

I hear footsteps behind me and then my body being turned around, my eyes widen as I see Leon.

"What happened?" Leon asked genuinely concerned.

"Nothing," I reply and look down.

My chin gets lifted up and I find myself staring into Leon's eyes.
He starts leaning in and I find myself doing the same. What am I doing?

"Leon!" Violetta calls, but she wasn't in sight. We pull our heads back.

"Coming love!" He yells back.

"Leon," I whisper and he cups my face in his hands

"I can't stop these feelings Francesca," He says softly and I close my eyes stopping the tears.

"We are enemies Leon. Let's stay like that," I whisper and walk away from him back to Diego.

I can't be with him, not now.

________________________
You guys hate me don't you? Sorry this was shorter than usual. So the almost Leonesca kiss. But Fran rejected him. Two more chapters can go.

LEXY