•Chapter 3•

•Amnesia•
•Chapter 3•

FRAN POV

"Hey Fran," A voice speaks next to me.

"What do you want Fede?" I groan putting my face in my hands.

"I just want to know if you are okay. I mean the whole 'Leonetta' thing. And then Leon's insults. You need to try and fight back, the doctor said if he is going to get his memories back, it has to be happen on its own. You need to be your old self," Fede explains and I sigh.

"Could you tell me something I don't know? And well, everybody loved Leon and that witch in disguise," I say to him getting up,

The last thing I needed was a talk. Especially  one from him, it would probably be a pity talk.

"That's until we saw you two together. He will get his memories  back Fran," Fede calls, but I was already gone.

"Hello Francesca," Violetta says jumping in front of me.

"It's funny how the saying 'speak of the devil' is actually true," I say with a fake smile, "what do you want? To rub the fact, that Leon thinks I'm his enemy, in my face?" I ask her crossing my arms over my chest.

"I just wanted to say that you need to stay away from Leon. He is mine now!" Violetta states fiercely.

"You know what Violetta, you remind me of a penny. Two faced and worthless," I spat.

I walk past her purposely nudging her shoulder, causing her to stumble. She carries on shouting after me, but I didn't care about what came out her mouth.

As I walk back to the studio memories flash in my mind.

"C'mon Leon! Just one ice cream!" I plead Leon taking both his hands in mine.

Leon sighs and nods his head. I drag him towards the ice cream cart.

"You only want because you don't have to pay, I'm just that nice of a gentleman," Leon says to me whipping out his wallet.

"Whatever. But you are supposed to. You are my amazing," I pause and Leon nods for me to go on, "awesome," Leon smirks, "hot," He winks, "perfect amazing boyfriend," I finish and Leon swoops in for a kiss.

"And you are my stunning," Leon kisses my forehead, "beautiful," He kisses my left cheek, "unbelievable," He kisses my right cheek, "gorgeous," He kisses my nose, "perfect loving girlfriend,"

This time I kiss him passionately. A few months ago I never would've thought I'd be here with him. My former enemy. The guy I would insult everyday, the boy I despised. Now he was the love of my life.

"So chocolate?" Leon asks and I nod eagerly,

He pays for two chocolate ice creams and hands me one. I lean my head on his shoulder as we carry on walking through the park.

I Felt like crying as soon as the memory disappeared out of my head. He loved me, now he despised me. I despised him, and now I love him. It hurt that as soon as we had gotten our happy ending it was ruined.

I get to the studio after making sure that there were no traces of tears anymore. I walk into the Zoom where everybody was. They all turn their heads and I spare a glance at Leon, he had his eyes locked on me.

"Sorry Pablo," I apologize to Pablo.

He nods understandingly. I walk over to Cami who puts a friendly arm around me.

"Everything will work out sweetheart," Cami whispers soothingly.

"Excuse me Violetta?" Pablo asks her and everybody turns to look at her, I do as well. "what did you say?" Pablo asks.

"I never knew the Studio had favoritism, that Francesca can just walk out of class and waltz back in like nothing had happened," a Violetta says narrowing her gaze at me.

"You came out too!" I sneer and she laughs.

"I-"

"Quiet Violetta. You will help Beto today as detention. There is no  favoritism here," Pablo cuts in angrily.

I couldn't help but smirk at her and she scoffed. But the smirk vanished when Leon out his arms from the back around her neck. Why was he so in love  with her? She isn't the same Violetta. When she had first come she was a sweet girl, she is not sweet at all anymore.

"Fran, calm down," Cami whispers.

She glances at my clenched fists. I quickly unclench them and take a deep breath. Sometimes I couldn't even help the anger that would soar through my body. I remember when it used to be Leon, he was the source of my anger.

I glanced at happy couple and found myself staring. They whispered to each other, giggled at each other's jokes. Tears formed in my eyes and threatened to come out.

"Fran, don't cry," Cami warned next to me.

She began to hum 'Veo Veo' I looked at her and she nodded, telling me it was going to be okay. But deep down I felt like it wasn't. That he would  never remember us. I just wanted to cry all the pain away, and wish that he would remember.

~~~~~~

Sorry this was so short. Anyway. What do you think? I'm trying to write sad for this book. 
Thanks for reading!!!!

Lexy