•Chapter 5•

As promised, your Leon chapter.

✴︎Leon POV✴︎

Do you know the feeling, when it's like you're  missing something from your life. There's something you can't remember, there's something that's missing in your heart. It's like nothing feels the same.

I'm going through that everyday. I'm trying to act normal, I'm with Violetta. I'm hanging out with the guys. I'm spending time with Ludmila. I'm even being my usually mean self with Francesca. But nothing is the same. Especially Francesca.

It's like, she's making this the hardest. It was a daily routine for us to fight, it was literally our thing. Now her comebacks and insults are weak, she's never here. She always looks at me sadly. I really wanted to know what was wrong, she was still somebody that I knew very well, and for some reason I couldn't even hate her like I did.

I tried, but there was something in me that wouldn't hate her. Everything about our thing was messed up. I don't even know if we still have a thing.

"Leon, stop playing with your food," My girlfriend Violetta demands softly.

Then there is her.

Violetta isn't the same, I mean, it used to be really fun. We used to  have a lot of fun, she never got jealous. Now it's different. When we are together it's quite awkward. She also seems way more clingy, I don't really know what it is but she really does. And she's kinda obsessed with knowing anything that happened with Fran.

I mean Fran's my enemy  at first sight, she was not going to become the person I was in love. That's Vilu, I think. You know what, I just need to leave this restaurant.

"Oh shit, Vilu. I'm sorry I forgot I needed to actually do something. Ugh, I need to leave," I lie wiping my mouth. A millisecond later she replied.

"Can I help?" She asks eagerly. Hell no!

"Sorry, but you can't. Well I'm gonna love you and leave you," I say faking sadness.

I get up and kiss her cheek and practically sprint out of the restaurant. Was that too much? Well I needed an escape. And it wasn't really that much of a lie.

I mean I did need to leave. And I did need to do something. The thing I needed to do was leave. So it was more a bending the truth a wee bit kinda thing. I may as well go to the park, I'll have some ice cream. I never realized but I was actually hungry, I was just picking at my food in the restaurant, engulfed in my thoughts.

I walk to the park humming a few songs in my head.  My new favorite song was Nuestro Camino. I don't know what it was about the song but I really liked it. Vilu said we wrote it together. I believe her, there's just small part of me that says otherwise.

When I get to the park  I get an ice cream on a stick from an ice cream cart. I just walk around the park.

I wanted to think of what missing in me. That hole in my heart, I wanted to know what would fill it. Was it a somebody? Is- my thoughts were cut off by somebody speaking.

"Diego stop!" A light and cheery voice laughs.

I turn my head and see Diego from the studio, with...Francesca? They were laughing together and were looking so happy. I don't know why, but it felt weird, I felt weird looking at them like that. I don't know why, but it was more like I didn't want to see them like that.

I started to casually -well I tried- walk closer to them to listen in on their conversation. Not eavesdropping, I was simply passing by and happened to hear them.  I get closer and sit on a bench which was close and far away enough.

"So uh Fran. I was thinking, do you want to go on a date? I know there is this whole thing with him, but I just want a chance," Diego asks her.

Francesca was with another guy. Did they just breakup? Who dumped who? I needed to know what her answer was. I don't know why it bothered so much though.

"Diego..." Francesca trails off probably still thinking.

"Please, one chance," Diego pleads.

"Okay, I will go out with you," Francesca nods.

Diego tries to contain his excitement, and just hugs Francesca tightly. I throw my ice cream on the floor and walk away. I couldn't stand the sight, it made me furious.

I hated that I felt this way. I had a girlfriend for crying out loud. I was probably just angry with Francesca, I mean now she is going to take Diego away from the guys, yeah that's the reason, I'm sure.

I storm my way back to my house. I go straight to my bedroom and slam my door shut. I collapse onto my bed and bury my face in my pillow. I still kept some of my head up for some air. I needed to breathe after all. When I started to lose my breath completely I turned onto my back and put my hands on the back of head and stared up at the ceiling.

I needed to know what would fill that hole in my heart. I also needed to know why I was so jealous when Francesca said yes to Diego...

~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay, Leon might be feeling something for Fran. But Fran is going out with Diego. Hating me? Anyway, until the next chapter, which I think I will make the date. Thanks for reading!! We are half way through. It's taking me so long to write Chapter 9, it won't even be a long chapter. Anyway bye!

Lexy