•Chapter 7•

L E O N

"Leon! Are you even listening?" Vilu asks me annoyed.

"Of course I am," I promise her giving her a smile.

Vilu smiles and carries on talking. Okay, I wasn't listening. But if you saw your enemy with a friend, kissing and being all lovey dovey would you? I don't know what it was that made me want to strangle Diego. I mean I didn't even have any reason to be jealous, she wasn't mine and never was. Yet I still felt so possessive over her.

Vilu's rambles fades in my mind. I never remembered her being this conceited and annoying. She didn't seem like my sweet girlfriend, the innocent ones hat I had absolutely loved. Now, she just seemed different, and I wouldn't exactly say a good different.

"God, can you please stop! " I eventually yell annoyed at Caviglia and Hernandez. Like couldn't they make love somewhere else? I couldn't be the only one fed up. By now the room was silent, waiting for a new 'Leon and Francesca Fight!'

"Jealous Vargas?" Caviglia smirks.

I don't know.

"Hell no, I just don't know who to feel more sorry for. Hernandez because he's kissing you, such a foul creature that nobody will ever love, or you, because I highly doubt he even likes you, he's probably-" Caviglia cuts me off.

"Does your ass ever get jealous of the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth?" Caviglia asks me, "I never knew you were so jealous of my boyfriend. I never even knew you were so in love with me you just want to kiss me! What happened, your whore not good enough for you?" Caviglia asks.

"Compared to you, she's innocent," I spat.

"I never-" Caviglia was cut off by Hernandez giving her a look.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" I smirk and Caviglia walks over to me.

I was taller than her, which meant I towered over her, but she still held her head up high and smirked at me.

"You look afraid," Caviglia whispers, it wasn't loud enough for everybody else to hear, loud enough for just me.

"Of you? Never," I whisper back.

"Well then big boy, you shouldn't be jealous, it doesn't look good on you," Caviglia says her voice louder than before, everybody heard. She spoke patting my arm and before she goes I speak softly.

"We both know I always look good,"

She stops in her tracks. She glances back at me for a second, I give her a smug smirk and I see her cheeks redden a bit before she turns and walks back to Hernandez who kisses her lips.

"What just happened?" Fede asks me and I shake my head.

"Vilu, tell Pablo I'm not feeling well," I say to Vilu and kiss her cheek.

I could feel somebody's stare burning holes in the back of my head. I disappear past the doors of the Studio and walk to the park. I didn't want to really go back after seeing Diego and Francesca here, but I did, there wasn't anywhere else to go really. I sit down on a bench and shut my eyes.

"Stupid Caviglia, stupid Hernandez, stupid weird-acting girlfriend , stupid unnecessary jealousy," I say repeatedly out loud.

"So you are jealous," A voice says, which I recognized instantly as Fede's.

"I thought it was very obvious," I sigh and he sits down next to me.