•Chapter 1•

Okay, I wasn't supposed to update this that early, but since you guys like it {so do I ☺️} so I decided to update. Sorry for any errors

●Amnesia●
●Chapter 1●

Fran P.O.V

"What?!" I blurt out loudly after a moment of silence, "you must be lying, you have to be lying! Leon can't have no, he just can't!" I say frightened.

"He remembers some things, like his name, birthday, parents. Most things actually. He remembers until the beginning of this year," The Doctor explains.

I move back and sit on the chair. This was horrible. We only started dating in April, it was August. Leon and I had a complicated relationship.

"So he remembers dating me?" Violetta asks hopefully.

"Well we can go check," The Doctor says.

He leads us inside the room and Leon sat there. His hair was messed up, and I had to say he looked so hot. But at the moment, it seemed like he wasn't even mine. He sat up with a pillow behind his back.

"Hey Vilu! Babe! What's happening?" Leon asks Violetta.

Violetta's face lit up before she sent me a smirk. It hurt me when he called her 'babe' So he really did think he was still dating her. Fede on the side squeezes my shoulders, trying to tell me everything would be alright. I look at him and just shake my head.

"Nothing, I'm sure the doctor just explained that you have amnesia, but nothing serious sweetheart," Violetta spoke calmly stroking his cheek.

"Fede!" Leon says noticing Fede.

Fede grins at him and walks over. They have a hand shake and then Fede just gives him a big hug.

"Dude, I'm just happy you are okay!" Fede says happily.

"So am I!" Leon replies.

Leon then whispers to Fede but I still here.

"What's she doing here?" Leon asks him gesturing to me.

"She had to come, Pablo forced her," Fede lies.

"Yeah! Why did you have to wake up so early? I would've liked the peace," I say to him and Leon rolls his eyes.

"Well you can just go already!" Leon says.

"Fine!" I say loudly and walk out.

As soon as I get out the room I run out of the hospital. Why? Why did he have to forget about us? Everything we had been through. He had to remember when we hated each other.

Leon and I were once sworn enemies. He hated me, I hated him, it was a good bad relationship. And then suddenly we became friends. Violetta had cheated on him with heck knows who, and I just happened to be there. Then everything went great. We fell in love, we kissed, and then it became today. The worst day of my life.

He was taken away from me so easily, and this was all my fault. If only I had been watching where I was going, then I would've stopped. We would've walked to the picnic together and had a great date. No car crashes, hospitals and most importantly no Amnesia. But of course, it wasn't like that at all.

How could I let him slip away from me that easily. Argh! Why did I have to be so stupid!

-

I run to a park and sit down on the wooden bench. And then the rain came pouring down. No drizzle, just pouring rain. I put my face in my hands and just cry. The tears just came out. The rain was soaking my hair and clothes but I just carried on crying. Each tear had a part of my pain, and each one had more than the last. The rain never helped. It just made me more miserable. It just made the day worse, and the feeling of hurt just enhanced.

Why couldn't he have just forgotten the last month, why did it just have to be this whole year. He and Violetta only broke up in February, so he was probably thinking that he and Violetta were doing amazing. Violetta didn't deserve his kind heart.

I cried until there truthfully were no more tears to be shed. There was a small puddle in my hand, but it disappeared quickly through the gaps between my hands. I took out my phone and wiped the screen with the end of my sleeve of my jacket.

I find Camilla's name and begin to type a text message.

Coming to your house right now! EMERGENCY!!! xx F💓

Right away I get a reply.

Of course! Come! xx C💞

I get up off the wet bench. The pouring rain had come to a light drizzle. I began running to Cami's house. I needed her right now. Usually when I had a problem the first person to go to was Leon, but because of the situation. . .

It didn't take my long to get to Cami. I knocked on the door and a second later Cami opened the door. She ushers me in and we walk to her bedroom. As soon as we get there Cami sits down and I collapse into Cami.

"He forgot, He forgot about us," I sob into her shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter!!!!!!!!! What do you think? Do you still think this is a good idea? The next chapter will have the studio. What do you think about the chapter? And Leonetta? Of course I was putting Leonetta in a bad way, please know that I do not mean to upset anybody! And please don't ask for Leonetta. They will be here, just as you can see, not really in a nice way. This is a !!LEONESCA!! Fanfic okay?! Okay so please tell me what you think!

Lexy