•Chapter 6•

"Fran, are you sure this is what you want?" Cami asks me for the millionth time today.

She was bothering me about my date with Diego. It had been a huge step for me, and all the risks. But I still wanted it. Cami, even though she said I should move on in life, said I shouldn't go on this date.

"Yes Cami. I'm moving on!" I say exasperated.

"What if Leon gets his memory back? And then you will be with Diego. Imagine what he will think! Imagine how he would feel!" Cami tells me, she freezes for a second and then shakes her head.

"Leon is with Violetta," I point out and Cami looks at me with an 'are you serious' kinda look.

"He has amnesia!" Cami defends him and I roll my eyes,

"I am going on this date!" I shout.

I get out her car and storm into my house, up the stairs and into my room. I fall back onto my bed letting out a long and loud sigh.

I wanted to do this, Leon didn't remember us, and there was no sure chance that he would remember. But if he did, I might be with Diego. And then who would I choose? I mean, I love Leon. I don't know about Diego, but he is sweet. And I would never know if I never tried. And by tried I mean go on the date. I've made up my mind.

I'm going on the date.

I get off my bed and march to my closet. I begin looking through moving the hangers around. I take out a few and hold it against the front of my body, and if I like it I throw it on the bed. Once I looked through everything in my closet I turn back to my bed. I go to the dresses and eventually have one left on the bed the rest on the floor. I choose another outfit and study them.

Dress.

I was about to start changing when my phone buzzed. I had a message and saw who it was. Diego. I open it and smile at the message.

Hey beautiful! Just wanted to let you know to bring a swimming costume
Xx See you soon!

He was so cute! I go to my closet and take my new bikini, it was a light green and the bikini top had a cover, like a ruffle. I grab my white lacy coverup and go back to my dress to change.

-

When I was done I admired myself in the mirror. It was a teal Aztec printed dress. The Aztec print was on the top, the bottom was plain teal material. I had black leather, ankle heels. I applied a bit of makeup, blush and lipgloss.

It felt like forever since I had been on a date. I hear the doorbell ring and look out the window. I see Diego and I quickly grab my bag and rush downstairs. I open the door with a grin, but my breath was soon taken away when I saw what he was wearing.

He had a simple black jeans and black shirt with a white jacket. I couldn't help but stare, and the way the shirt hugged his muscles and toned stomach wasn't helping.

"You done?" Diego asks and I blush when I realize he was talking about the staring.

I walk outside and close the door. I feel a hit breath in my ear sending tingles through my body.

"It's fine, I was too," Diego whispered.

He handed my some flowers and walked to the car to open the passage door for me. I get in, worrying that I may still look like a tomato. He runs over to the other side and starts the ignition.

"So how are you?" Diego asks out of nowhere.

"I'm fine. Getting better," I say giving him a small smile.