•Chapter 4•

I was slowly getting used to it, two weeks later. I tried to throw back insults at Leon, like I used to. But I could still see that he never truly believed I was fine. I could read him, and deep down our connection was still there so he could read me too.

I cried less, that was for sure. I would go home, take a deep breath and tell myself to calm down. That maybe he would remember, that it would be soon. And then the other side of me, the side that wanted to cry would say he will never remember.

"Fran. You ready?" Cami asks from behind the door.

"I never will be, but yeah," I answer.

I grab my bag and open the door. Cami was standing there with a wide grin, like always. I smile back at her. Everyday she would say how proud of me she was, that I was getting over this. But I barely was. Some days I would cry in the shower, my lord sobs weren't heard with the water from the shower.

"I'm proud of you," Cami says as we get into her car.

"I know," I say smiling weakly.

The drive to the Studio was silent, but I liked the silence. It was a good time for me to think. I needed to be ready for when I would see Leon and his clingy girlfriend Violetta. For some reason, it was like everybody was glad they were back together, other than me, Cami and Fede. Other than that, everybody was happy the 'power couple' the 'best couple' the 'strong couple' was back together.

It made me think, that it was good he had amnesia, now everybody was happy. I could bet his parents were happy he was back with Violetta. Everybody loved Violetta, there was just something about her. Something I never had.

We enter the Studio, and everybody turns to look at me. I had been seen in the first week running out of class a few times, it wasn't my fault that I had to see my boyfriend in love with somebody else. Cami glares daggers at everybody and they remove their gaze from me.

"I have never had this much attention," I sigh and Cami puts an arm around shoulder sympathetically.

As we walk to singing class we stop at the doorway. Leon and Violetta were singing, 'Nuestro Camino' My heart broke into millions of pieces. Violetta knew that Leon and I wrote that song. It's our song. And now she told him about it, and now he is singing it with her. I couldn't take it anymore. I stepped forward and plastered a disgusted expression over my sad one.

"Oh my gosh! Stop that wretched singing! And that horrible song! I wish I could un hear that," I say in my 'mean' 'insult' voice,

"Do you live to insult me Caviglia?" Leon asks annoyed.

I could see Violetta watching us with a smug smirk. I wanted to tell him that right now, I loved to love him. But I couldn't,

"No, it's a hobby," I say to him.

Leon walks away from behind the keyboard and comes closer to me. I noticed his clothes, I don't know how he made a simple white tee and a black jacket with black jeans look so amazing. His hair was placed perfectly, but I could tell he did nothing to it. He never did. I had to stop my legs from failing me. When he was near be just whispered, and I had to stop the grin when I saw that he had a concerned face.

"What is wrong with you? You aren't the same," Leon whispers.

"I have to see you," I say and then I walk out the room, I couldn't stand to be in the same room anymore.

The fact that he was concerned, made me want to cry from sadness and joy. It could mean that he was beginning to get his feelings for me back, or he misses our full insult throw-down. I knew Cami was right behind me.

As I walked away I heard Violetta ask Leon why he asked the question -I guess it wasn't as soft as he thought- he just answered that he thinks my comebacks are bad, and that there was something wrong. Not that he was actually concerned. I didn't know what came next, I was already gone.

Violetta POV

"Leon, you want to have dinner later?" I ask my boyfriend.

Ah, it felt good to call him that again, finally. This amnesia was the best thing that has ever happened to us. He forgot about me cheating, he forgot about any feeling for that bitch Francesca. Everything is going my way. I love it.

"Uh, sure babe," Leon answers hesitantly.

He was looking out the door. I mentally cursed Francesca. Why did she always have to come and ruin everything? I can't have my Leon develop feelings for her again. And besides, it's obvious he only started dating her because of our breakup, it was never meant to happen.

"Are you okay?" I ask him, I was faking concern.

It was more about concern about our relationship. And I'm not really going to let him go that easily again. He is hot, and quite kind. I mean, I don't know why I let him go in the first place.

"Yes, I'm fine as long as I'm with you," He says sweetly. Oh, his sweet talk.

"I love you," I say lovingly gazing into his eyes.

"I love you too, I'm so happy we are together. There is nobody I'd rather be with," Leon says with more love than I could ever manage in his voice.

Hear that Francesca? He loves me, you may as well give up! Even if he got his memory back, I doubt he'd go back to you. He would probably regret, after getting back with me.

Everything, is exactly how I want it, perfect.

________________________________________________
I feel like the last Line makes her feel too evil. Nothing too evil in this book. So almost halfway. What do you think so far? Next chapter will be Leon. Soon I will be able to update a bit more, I've drafted up to Chapter 8. And I may update once more, I have the drafted chapters. Which is good because for the next week I don't have time to write.

Thanks for reading lovelies!

Lexy