2

"NO! I SAID NO AND THAT IS FINAL,"he screamed.

"Loki! Stop!" I said sternly and grabbed his wrist.

He turned to look at me with his most mischievous green eyes, "I told you, no," he said with the same tone I used, except his sounded more unnerving.

At this time Thor sprinted around the corner and stopped abruptly in front of us, "I heard screaming, what is going on?" he asked in a panicked tone.

"Nothing," Loki grumbled.

"Alright then," Thor said, a look of suspicion crossing his face then quickly vanished. He then turned to me, "Happy birthday, Ash of Asgard."

"Thank you, Thor," I replied, a sad tone to my voice.

"Why the tone?" Loki said suddenly. He is getting much better at controlling his temper.

"I just wish mother and father were here, it is a milestone year," I said as a fresh tear fell down my cheek and I slid down the wall.

Both of them formed a wall in front of me and crouched down to meet my gaze, "I know, we miss them too," Thor said pulling me into a hug with Loki, "But, be glad, today you officially become a warrior."

I pulled away, stood up and smiled a mischievous grin, "oh no, not again," Loki said rolling his eyes, and straightening up. Thor looked at him, then at me fear pouring out of his blue eyes.

"What does brother mean by 'not again', sister?" Thor said straightening up to full height.

"Well, I officially become a warrior today," I began.

"Yes, I know this, continue," Thor said glancing at Loki who had a concerned look across his face.

"And I was thinking, I have already completed my training, and I wanted to join the av-"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT" Thor boomed.

"Brother!" I whined.

"It is too dangerous," He said sternly.

"Brother I have fought many battles here in Asgard, and I can beat the both of you," I protested.

"These things, sister, are true, but you can not join, we- we..."Loki trailed off a tear streaked his cheek. I wiped it off.

"Loki is right, sister," Thor said softly, tears rushing down his face too.

"What is the matter brothers, we were happy a few moments ago," I questioned.

"Sister, we have not been completely honest with you," Thor said after Loki gave him a nod.

"What do you mean, Thor?" I questioned again.

"Lady Jane, Sigyn, Father and Mother, did not die the way we told you." Loki said when Thor could not find the words.

"You see, after you were born, a war broke out between us and The Other. You were very young and would not remember," Thor started, "Loki and I had been official warriors for about 3 years before hand, so we fought. We had Lady Jane take you to the dungeons and keep safe until we returned."

Tears began rushing down his face, and we were all seated again.

"Thanos wanted something," Loki said, tears beginning to rush down his face too.

"What did he want," I asked in a small voice.

"You," they both said, voices cracking. I gasped.

"Why, why me?" I said in the same small voice as before.

"You were, and still are very special," Thor said looking me in the eyes, "You are stronger, faster and smarter than me and Loki combined. You were always able to control your powers, and you always knew what you were doing. You have my powers and Loki's, you are practically the perfect combination of the two of us. Not to mention mother's great beauty and father's great mind."