Midgard

"Come sister," Thor said prying me off of him and Loki.

"Have fun," I heard Sif say.

"Be safe," The Warriors Three said, a little glumly.

"Thank you all, for everything," I said. 

I walked over and hugged Sif, and kissed each of the Warriors Three on the cheek. They all turned scarlet red and, from what I heard from Thor and Loki, looked after me with lust as I joined my brothers in the hall. 

They were laughing as I stepped out.

"What is humorous brothers," I asked, annoyance lacing the question.

The looked at each other and tried to hold back smiles.

"Oh, just the fact they they are going to rip themselves apart fighting over you," Loki said bursting into laughter along with Thor.

We started walking down the hall way. 

"Yes, I assure you, when we get back, they will be wounded and will be trying to court you," Thor said in between thunderous chuckles.

We continued walking, Loki and Thor both with stupid grins on their faces and holding in laughter, until the three of us all burst into laughter right outside my sleeping quarters. 

It took us a few minutes, but we eventually calmed down enough for me to ask, "Why are we at my quarters brothers?"

"Because we thought you might not want to take all of your gifts with you to Midgard," Loki said, almost nervously. 

"And," Thor said as we all flowed into the room, "there are a few things we need to tell you before we head to Midgard."

I took off the ring, sword and winter cloak given to me by the Warriors Three and nodded, telling my brothers to proceed. 

"Well, first off, none of the Avengers are aware of you," Thor said. 

I stopped, and turned on my heel, "What do you mean brother?"

"Well, when Thanos left that night, he thought you disappeared of Asgard, so we decided to keep you a secret, even from the Avengers," Loki said grabbing my shoulder. I was starting to become angry, curse Thor's temper. 

"Okay, what else," I asked controlling my temper. Loki removed his hand as I wandered to my wardrobe to hang up the cloak, August is not exactly cold, in Midgard or Asgard. 

"It-it is Thanos," Thor said with a small voice.

I fell to my knees, and blacked out. 

"Sister, wake up," Loki screamed as he placed a freezing hand to my face. 

I sat up, "how long was I out."

"About a minute, are you okay?" Thor said sliding in front of me with concern in his voice and in his eyes. 

"Yes, yes I am alright, sadness took over, but what about Thanos?" I said snapping back to reality, and hesitating on his name.

"He has sent a message to the Avengers. He told them he is getting stronger and that he wants revenge on us," Loki said gesturing to Thor and himself.

"Yes, that is why we were weary to let you join, but you are a warrior," Thor said.

"Not to mention you have my stubbornness so you would just sneak off anyway," Loki said with a chuckle.

I smiled and stood up. I turned to face my brothers, "I will be careful, and I know you two, Sif and the Warriors Three will help protect me as well."