Jozi to London

after that sour ass, hungry making, neck bracking, long ass flight...I arrive at Jozi.

I get off the plane, I go inside through the sliding doors to fetch my bags. I collect them and put then in a trolley then I headed to steers because they have the best burgers ever and they cheap, I didn't wanna go to primi they only have awesome salads I wonder how good London's food is ? I think to my self whilst I waited for my order since my flight is in an hours time I could eat, I really wanted to sleep then to eat jeez but I want to eat first. I kept speaking to my self I had multiple messages from mom, nicki, and Graham.  I decided to answer all of them .

*hi baby how did the flight go? I hope you fine and safe I called Vero she will be there. hope you looking forward to London.
love you.xoxo.mummy*

*I'm fine mummy I'm actually at steers getting a burger and chips. I actually haven't seen Aunty but I'm sure she'll be here in no time. love you lots like jelly tots.Blue*

*hey sis just checking on you i have a feeling  you probably eating or about to eat as you read this message but love you . bye. Nicki*

*hi little sis you know me too well I'm at steers waiting for my food but you know me irritated by the face your aunt is coming now. urg! shoot me now. mwah.Blue*

finally my order comes I decide to eat and check my messages while I'm munching...

* blue please sont end things I just. ..just ...okay it's fine if you want it that way but I'm still your best friend so let me know on how you going at least okay?! , oh I love you by the way.Gray*
just as I was gonna reply to Graham I have finished my burger and eating my chips and drinking an appletiser..
" hey Blue long time no see you hoe " a familiar voice says behind me I look to turn around and Charlotte is behind me.

"Charlotte you bitch " I laugh. we both hug and sit ( oh yeah another thing I forgot is Charlotte is my best friend who moved to joburg last year. we have been visiting each other on holidays so we see and consistently are in touch.)
" you whore you didnt even tell me you coming? you want ? (I offer my chips)"
she grabs a few and shove them in her mouth and then well spoke with food in her mouth which for me is not disgusting at all.
" well you know me I'm full of surprises "she mumbles

" you look cute where you coming from?"

" I came from my house duh?!"

" you left your house which is in Kempton and came to O.R jeez you must love me neh?".

"yeah it might probably be the last time seeing you band you'll come back with a British cutie and you will turn into a total bitch so I might as well enjoy this"she chants

" wow great speech (clapping my hands)when can I have my Charlotte back cause don't like this emo bitch in front"I protest

"gosh I will miss you child " 'she holds my hand

" I will miss you too dick  face"I stick out my tongue

"whatever so where you going? "

"London"

"what the fuck! you going London fuck sakes where did you get for that?"

" you know how Veronique Hudson is so yeah she told me about three hours! before my flight because she knew I was try my best to do something about but I'm chilled about it know Charlo"
the intercom interrupts

flights to London , Madagascar, Tanzania are ready to leave the runway in 45 minutes please check-in your tickets to leave for final destination thank you

"Shit! I forgot to check in dude help me with my bags...let's go ass!"
I rush to that information desk they stamp and do all sorts. I was ready to leave and the was 30 minutes left. Charlotte and I said our goodbyes and we goofed off about me in London and she asked to keep updating her about the trip and London.

"bye dick face" I smirk

"bye vagina " she smirks

we both burst out with laughter and I leave. I'm in the plane now, but there a blonde chick by the window and that's my seat.. try to be dick head my inner self says.

with a straight face "sorry your in my seat"
she smiles
" OH! haha sorry"
I give her fake smile than go back to my normal irritated self. The plane moves, then it starts to go down the runway slowly then in minutes we up in the air the pilot tells us about the temperature and all that crap that I will be forced to say I just like to drive the plane talk that whole lot of bullshit...okae I have a feeling that Charlotte is rubbing off in me.
" uhm,  excuse me ma'am "
I look at the lady serving they stupid things .
uhm let me take a appletiser I think

"yeah, can I just have an appletiser if you have?"

"of course ma'am"
she hands me an appletiser. i open it right away. I decide nah let me just listen to music this is going to be a long ass flight I plug in my head phones. uhh Show me the way - four 7 & Luke M  I can't even hear from the plane anymore. I don't know when I fell asleep but I'm awake now I ask the stupidest blonde chick where we were.
"uh where are we?"

" sorry have no idea but we will be in London an hour that's what that lady said"

"oh .....okay"I roll my eyes
"are you okay?"

"does it look like I'm having a heart attack?"

" no ?" she looks at me

"then no shit hey....."I say completely annoyed by this stupid chick
"oh I ..." she looks confused
"oh my fuck....dude I'm okay" I say very annoyed
"oh"she says then smiles
like what the fuck...how can Iine be so stupid...Vagina! my inner self cusses

I play a few games on my phone and before you knew it we were in London. I saw the big wheel and that long ass lake and that royal house thing or something of those sorts there where soldiers there with red so I supposed they where soldiers. we land very well so I knew this was an experienced older pilot. we got out of the plane and entered the airport. wow it looks so much better than I thought I get my bags and leave the airport. On my way out I see a guy with a sign board with Blue Ivy Hudson. I  was like 'waaatt!!!' I try to call mom but she's not answering I mean we only an hour before mom and them so. but I go to the guy and he is sooo hot, bright green eyes, brunnete but with blonde highlights his lips look luscious and the bottom lips is pink oh my gosh I think I'm blushing.