Charlotte

a few days later

it's Saturday ...I'm so excited that Charlotte is coming. I shower and do everything just to make sure I'm at the airport by 11am .
I rush with everything. bells groans

"where you off to?"

I look at her but the pillow is over her so I chuckle

"on my way to the airport"
she lifts the blankets up so quick

"you leaving?, oh please don't leave I promise I'll punch okay maybe not punch but slap Jacob"

I laugh
"naah man it's not Jacob. I'm going to go pick up my best friend from south Africa, she got transferred here so I'm happy about that and very much excited "

she frowns " so this means you might move out and move in with her ?"

"most probably and she doesn't have a car and I'm like her big sister do yeah..I'm only older by 3 days just sayin "

she frowns " I'm gonna miss you "

"yeah but bells we could always like look for an apartment then maybe we can split rent?"

she lightens up"oh!..cool I'd love that then maybe I can ask cammie too?"

"yeah sure the more the merrier right?"

"yeah...this is gonna be so awesome, I can't wait "

"and we gonna get one close to campus I don't like waking up early "

"same here " she plops right after her statement

"alrighty I gotta bounce"   she waves.

I leave for the stairs when someone reaches for my arm. I turn around to see Anthony

"oh hey!, whatsupp?"

"hey blue can I talk to for a minute ?"

"uhm okay maybe later cause I have to leave for the airport"

"you leaving?, why did someone hurt ?"

"no"I laugh
"it's surprising how people appreciate me around here "

"well they would be stupid not to "

I smile
"well I have to go fetch my best friend from south Africa, she got transferred here so I'm happy about that and very much excited that she's here to stay"

"oh okay then I'll speak to you when you guyz cone back ...is she hot ?"

I laugh. oh my gosh Ant
you so mad

"you crazy ....and I like that you my new gu friend and probably the only one that makes name laugh this much "

"yeah well I know I'm hot besides.." he is interrupted by my phone ringing

unknown

who the fuck is this ?

"blue speaking"

"hey duffus ..did you forget about me "

"I actually didn't Char, it's because of my roommate and Anthony here , that keep on holding me back I'll be the in 10mins max , okay ?"

"hey gorgeous!"Anthony shouts and jogs away

"urg mind him his another dick face "

"I hope his hot" I make my to the car ....I unlock the car and get in and start the car

"oh yes he is believe me he is very hot"

"mmhhhmmm! can't wait to tap that ass"

I chuckle "okay toodle  loo" I switch off the phone before she could say anything .