Londy London

" hi , are you blue ivy hudson ??" with a thick accent he smiles it's even prettier. snap out of it bitch you not soft my inner self says
"yeah like can we just leave I'm tired as fuck and I just wanna sleep..so do the honours of leading the way" I wave my hand forward so he could go.
"oh okae... I'm Lorenzo Hanson" 
"okay "
he looks at me and I was wondering why he was starring....
" why you starring at me ?" with an annoyed face
" I'm trying to figure out what is odd about you...." interrupt
" yeah well I'm red head, I have tanned skin, I'm South African and I'm a total straightforward girl so please leave me in peace I'm not going to grovel for you to shut the fuck up" I say calmly
he eyes are widened " wow okay sorry for that"
moments later we arrive at the dorms and it looks fab so I take my bags out of the boot and take all three off my suitcases out and walk to the lady near the front door.
" hi, can I have your name and registration number please?"
I give her the reg.  number
"Blue Ivy Hudson " I give her a fake smile and aahe gives me my key
" just walk until you see your dorm number , okay, and welcom to Berman university "
I fake smile.
" thanks"
I look at my card it says 22 I walk up the stairs pulling these stupid bags along. I count in my head 20 ; 21 ; 22.
I open the door the room is quite big for a form because I heard the dorms are really small here. I look to my left and there's a girl with purple hair and a few piercings and tatoos. she waves hi and jumps off the bed to help me. quite weird for a dick head with tatoos and piercings...I thought you supposed to be agro all the time or emo or something jeez! my inner self says

"yeah thanks.... so this is my side of the room" I look to the right.

" yeah we can swap if you don't like it but you'll have to help me get down my posters and everything.."

I interrupt " nah it's fine...I just wanna sleep " 

" are you from here because your accent is weird"

" yeah I'm from South Africa "

" wow! really I would like to go there I heard they have 10 languags "

" it's actually 12 official languages "

" do speak all of them ...can you teach me "
I wish I could speak all of them mis( my inner self) says

"nah I can only speak 6 but not fully just a little bit but I can speak I can speak 4 of them fully but I can make out what they say but only tshiVenda I can't make out its really difficult to understand " I shrug
I think I like this girl and I'm not being/ getting  irritated.

"wow that's good you teach me "

"yeah not now I wanna catch on some sleep ...it was a long ass flight"

" no sure get some sleep ....do wanna come to a party with me...it's at the frat house? "

" what the fuck is a frat house ?"

"it's fraternity house "

" oh okay I thought they only had those in America?"

"well we also have them" she shrugs and

I'm already used to their accents and can clearly make out what they saying.

"so you coming ?"

" I didn't get your name ?"

"Isabella McCain"

" Blue Ivy Hudson "

" you can call me blue or ivy which ever floats your boat " I shrug

" cool blue , you can call me Bella or whatever floats your boat "

" cool bells "

" I like you already, I was holding thumbs to not have a lame-o as a roommate and you are just fine" she smiles
I smile back and unpack my clothes and things in the cupboards and hand my things on the hangers mom put in even have my own mirror and chair so I just put a picture of me, mom , and nicki and one of me and dad and one with me and my brother(we have the same mom)and one with my other brother ( we have same father)
and I look in my toiletries and I see a new...a..New phone , I scream "yyeeeeesssssss thanks mom" I switch it on registered already it's just waiting for me to use it so I'm just gonna transfer my contacts from the old one and selfies and other pictures especially my music. I call my mom it's like 4 in the afternoon here so it's still five and she probably on here way to fetch nicki or is on the way home. it rings but she doesn't pick up. "Jesus woman do you ever pick up your phone" 
I call the car's one it rings for five seconds and she picks up
"hello baby girl I see you found your new phone" I can see a smirk on her face

" dankie ma(thanks mom), I love you "

" I love you baby , are settled in but I hope you have your credit card and you can change the money to Euro's there now "

"I'm gonna do that tomorrow and after orientation but I hope you put petrol in the car mummy ?"

"I did blue jeez and have fun but not too much and you must remember why you went to Berman for so don't mess up "

" yes mummy okay by now ...how much did you put in by the way?"

" I put most of my money in there coz I know London is flippin expensive  since you know our current is nonsensical compared to theirs"

" I hope you didn't put in too little "

"no I didn't but I'm waiting for your sister to come of hockey and still have to take her to ballet jeez you guyz love sports hey...you played hockey , cricket and you used to do swimming which you are amazing at but any who here she is coming but baby did you find your aunt ?"

" nah mom but Charlotte came and we chatted until my flight "
nicki in the background "jeez mom do have to hoot 2 times I would've heard you the first time or your should have called me jeez mahn!"

" hey! nicki who speaking to like that I will knock the teeth out of your face "
I finally speak to calm them down
" okay guyz all at fault now both of you stop shouting you giving me a migraine...hey d.I.k head "

"Blue Ivy! manners please I'm still here!"she chants and we all laugh then we say our goodbyes

"okay mom and Nick gotta sleep I'm tired I'll speak tomorrow okay"

"okay baby bye blue I love you" she sings her last few words

I shake my head and end the call I find sticki on the door it says didn't want to interrupt your call with mommy but left I'll be back and better be ready for the party it's at 8 okay?  see u soon. love..bells

so I only have...I look at the clock 17:10pm okay so I have 2 hours for sleep jeez and its only Sunday tomorrow urg I thought it was Friday which means I missed nicki's hockey match shit but aleast she knows why it's the only match I missed anyway I shrug. I lay on my bed I didn't even take me hours to sleep like always .