the ex

the weekend comes

"stop it" I giggle. Jacob kisses my knees. after the match i forgot to take a jog so I that I don't have a sore body the next day. so Jacob decides to massage my calves and my thighs but he hasn't run them my mind keeps on getting me nervous to when he has to massage my thighs. he started massaging just above my knees and then we worked his way up then breath started hitching he caressed my inner thigh I shiver he stated at me .

" make love to me "he says i look at him he starts kissing my neck I let out slight moan.

"I want to taste you , blue"

"please let me" he pleaded whilst kissing neck making me shiver .  I nod he slowly works his way down he lifts my crop top over my head showing my plain black bra. I don't usually get naked or get fucked or muffed so you can't expect me to be wearing things like Victoria secret pair of under wear sorry to say but I'm not a hoe.

his eyes bulg at my bra
"oh my fuck,  now I soo wanna fuck you " i blush
he unclips my bra from my breasts. he looks at my breasts.
"fuck ....thank you for giving this gift I promise I will cherish it" he fake sobs while looking up in the sealing. I let out chuckle
then I cover my breasts with my arms.

"what  do think you doin ?"
i look at him confused I furrow my brows together.

"don't be scared to show  me. your body."

"uh...I-I need to...to go "i took my bra as I was about to put it he grabbed it . pushed my a against the wall .

"where are you going blue?"

"I-I have to go ple....."
he kisses my lips
I wrap my legs around his hips. he kisses me hard I allow his tongue to swim in mine making me moan . he leads me on his bed he kisses my neck making me moan his name "Jacob...mmmmmhh..I c-can't " he stops but kisses me again then gets off the bed. note! that I'm still with no bra and only with my panties on he pulls my legs to the edge of the bed he kneels down oh no omg no his going to muff me ....he pulls my panties off then he starts kissing below my belly making me shiver . he slowly moves his hand in my area.

"baby you so wet for me "
I moan as he rubs my part in circles making moan again. he kisses my neck I moan while he rubs my part faster. arch my back he goes down he sucks my area I moan his name.... a few more moans I reach my climax and I start shivering he stops then he picks me up lays me under the blankets, takes off his shirt and lays next to me holding me tight i can feel his fucking dick on my ass I turn around after minutes of recovery I kiss his nose.

"thank you "I kiss him on his soft plump lips he looks at me with his beautiful grey eyes.

"you welcome muffin"I smile at his nickname he just gave me .

I climb on him his dick decides to arouse on me but I still didn't budge but rock my hips slowly on his boxers he moans, I look at him and he seems to be enjoying this so touch his chest bend over to kiss his neck slowly he moans again i suck under his ear...he moans again I kiss on his lips hand moves from my lower back to my neck then he moves his fingers through my hair and pulls, I let out a little scream then I giggle. i fall on his chest and once I heard his heartbeat I fell asleep.

********************** I groan. I notice I'm on him literally my whole body is on him so I roll off him and move the duvet and sheets off me. I head to the bathroom I look in the mirror. I get back in the room I fetch my toiletry bag and my shampoo and conditioner. I put the shower on a few seconds later I head in the shower. the water feels good all over my body I take my hair out of my face.  I put on my shower wash on the scrunchy and rub around my body nice and slowly the soothing water hits me. as I take shampoo to wash my hair I feel cold hands on my hips , I squirm and as i turn around I give whoever it was a back hand