bang! I forgot!

I run out of portia's office.

"blue!hold on !blue stop you gonna hurt yourself  damit !"

I stop dead in my tracks. he holds me and I shiver.

"look I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout I know you scared right now but please don't be I beg of you"
I stare at the floor
"look at me "he says so calmly and humble. so I decided to look up I met his beautiful gray eyes. And I can see he didn't mean to and I'm the one at fault here.

"I have to go "

"wait! but blue...I'm....I'm in love with you !"I turn right on my tracks when he said that his mother shouts "he does!...and I've never actually seen more in love then he is with you and..."
but I start having flashbacks of me......my dad the car accident.... my mom tell me that he loved me so and..." I start screaming "no no no no no!!!!" I feel my head and it felt like someone just hit me with a sledge hammer.
I fall to my knees but as quickly as Jacob could run he paced to me .

"blue speak to me ....blue!"I hear him screaming but it's blurring after a few seconds I black out

Jacobs POV

oh my God what did I do Jesus she needs help .
"someone call the ambulance! !" I scream but mom says "they're on their way "

" this is my fault...I didn't meant to shout I'm so so so sorry blue " I mumble

"it's going to be okay , Jacob,  she will b...."
I interrupt her and look up to her .

"what! are you practically insane! this is all my fault ! I screamed at her knowing she had her problems with her father ! Jesus ! how can I be so stupid! " I hit my head with my hand pulling my hair then hit my thigh "stupid! stupid! stupid! stupid! stupid! " I scream hitting myself . I hear sirens....

the paramedics bring the bed to ground level

"it's okay baby you will be fine and she will be my boy just let the paramedics do their  job ...okay? "she hugs me tight in her arms .

I can't believe I'm fuckin crying over a girl.... but not just any girl but....blue

I go in the ambulance .....still holding her hand until we get to the hospital

**************

"sir we need you to step back and wait in reception....there are some seats there ge. ...." one of the male paramedics warn me away. but I interrupt
" please take care ....of..of her if you don't I'll fuck you up!!" i yell

"yes... yes... sir" he stutters out of terror

*********************

I sit with my hands on my face. I can see her and I can hear her. I love how she gets so angry for meaningless things I love how her beautiful crystal blue eyes greet me and her beautiful lips....her body god she's gonna give me a boner.  why didn't I tell her how I feel. now she is leavi.... no she's not leaving. God please don't take her away from me,  I plead you please.a tear runs down my cheek .before I could wipe a pretty and cute little voice comforts me

"sorry...don't cry it will be fine blue will be okay and she says she loves you"
what?I look up...but no little girl is there...am I going nuts or something? ?? just as I was thinking and searching where the little girl was.

"uHm. .....Mr Jacob Mayberry? "

I look up ....oh God
"yeah that's me, what's going on? ,is she okay? will she be here for a very long time?, is sh..."

"calm down sir....good news or bad news first?"

"there's bad news??, holy shit!"

"sir?"

"uHm okay good then bad"

"good news is that we found out what went wrong"I nod for him to go on "she has a brain tumor "

"the bad news " I suddenly chiver

"she might not remember anything but we still are running test .... but Mr Mayberry I might be mistaken maybe she does remember but not what happened after or before her encounter."

"can I go see her?"

"ofcouse but try not to make her move too much..okay it's er......room 344 ...go down the hall and hers is the second last room "

"thanks doc"
I practically rush to her room okay so 341;342;343; uhhh finely.

I walk in I see her beautiful red hair. I walk towards her , you just see pipes in her nostrils and in her arms . I sit next to her I hold her hand and kiss is softly

"hey blue it's me ....Jacob "

"I'm sorry for everything, I'm so sorry for yelling , I made you like this , I just wanted to tell you I'm deeply in love with you ...and I won't stop coming here and telling you until you wake UP " I kiss her hand.

*******************************************
a week later

I enter the hospital I greet the receptionist but I notice she has a huge smile....
"hey Becky what's going on?" funny how she had a name similar to my sister's.
"nothing. ......just a beautiful day don't you think??"she smirks

okay something is up with her . so I head of to blues room but with wide eyes I see her mom and blue is...she's awake...I walk in slowly they both turn to look at me ...... Jesus what now .  "uhh .....good...good morning uhh miss Hudson "
blue laughs at me
"good morning boy and you must be Jacob Mayberry?"

"yes ma'am....ma ....mmay I put these in..In the vase " I stutter
blue's mom laughs at my stuttering

"yes boy now come in"
********************* 

Blues POV

it's still black I can hear Jacob but my mouth doesn't want to move to say I love him more. after a long blackout I wake up. I slightly try to open my eyes but then sunlight is a bit in the way.....so as usual I decide to groan I feel a touch on my head but I point at the blind. the person jumps up to close. I look at the person and its mom and why am in.......in hospital but as mom is about to finish explaining the door opens we turn to look and its.....Jacob he looks so shy as he speaks to my mom. after what was funny for me ended when he laid his eyes on me. they look so pretty and so gray and beautiful.