Note!!!

Hiya Guys!!!

It's been a while since I posted anything for this story. I would just like to say thank you for those you have added it to your libraries and for commenting on how you like it, even if I know it is horrible and I really need to edit the dang thing.

I haven't been on Wattpad as much as I would like to be. I am on my last official semester in the Early Childhood Specialist Field and I will be getting my degree in December.  I've also been worn out with my job. Working with kiddos will do that to a person. Seriously. Did you know that an average 4 year old can ask up to 437 questions a day... And people wonder why I'm tired all the time Lol :D but hey I love those kiddos.

I also haven't been updating my other stories do to the fact that in June, my Grandmother passed away and I've been taking it pretty hard since I was really close to her. Its been a tough couple of months and it's a lot to get use to. My boyfriend has been helping me through it and I'm really thankful for it.

Again I would like to say thank you and that I you guys make me try my hardest to be a great writer... Even if I know that I make a lot of mistakes and my stories aren't the greatest. You guys make it worth it.

I will also be posting this same note to "My Father's Ranch" and "To Remember".

THANK YOU GUYS! <3

-XHeartlessCryBabyX