Chapter 2!!!

"Jo? Joanna?" I heard a voice whisper," Come on Sweetie. Please wake up."

I tried opening my eyes to see who was talking to me. I also wanted to know where Arron was.

"Come on Jo."

I slowly opened my eyes and I blinked a the bright light above me. I turned my head a little and I saw a woman with long blonde hair sitting beside me.

"Jenna?" I croaked.

She smiled and I heard Arron's voice," Is JoJo awake now?"

"Arron!" I cried, tears forming in my eyes.

I felt the mattress sink a little and I could feel Arron's small hand in mine.

"Everything's going to be okay Jo," Jenna whispered.

"The others? I sniffed.

She looked down and she shook her head.

"Mommy, Mikhail, and Lilly are in heave with daddy," Arron whispered," But I'm here."

I hugged him to me and Jenna said," You got fourteen stitches on your right leg and seven on your forehead."

"Is that way my head hurt?"

She nodded and Arron said," I got a green cast."

I looked at it with a frown, but when I realized that he was smiling about it, I turned my frown into a smile.

"You've been in the hospital for almost a week now. Arron only had a broken arm and a few scratches. But they kept you just incase you had other injuries," Jenna said.

"What's going to happen now?"

"I am your guardian. So you and Arron are going to come live with me and my family."

"Family? As in Valentine, Luke, Ryan, Jason, Mitch, Dawson, and Marshall?"

She nodded with a small smile and I groaned mentally. The last time I saw the boys, was about seven years ago. And I really didn't want anything to do with them.

"JoJo?"

I looked down at Arron and whispered," Yeah Monster?"

"Can we go now? I don't like this place."

I looked at Jenna and she nodded while standing up.

"I'll go get the doctor."