Chapter 11!!!

"Parker. It's time to wake up," Someone whispered, lightly shaking me awake.

I rubbed my eyes and I rolled over to see Valentine laying beside me, with a smile. My eyes got big and I blushed really hard.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked slowly sitting up.

I blinked a couple of times then I said," I actually slept fine."

His smile got bigger and he got out of the bed, limping over to my window seat. He sat down and I sat up. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to make it less messy and I looked at the alarm clock. I groaned and I laid back down.

"Do I have to go to school today?" I whispered grabbing my pillow and hugging it to my chest.

"I'm sure it will be fine. Besides, it's not like Mark is going to show up at the school," Valentine replied with a yawn," I mean, how stupid can you get?"

I sighed and I slowly sat up, squeezing my pillow. I put it back and I walked over to my dresser, grabbing some clean clothes before I walked over to my bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower," I said turning my head to look at Valentine.

He smirked and said,"Want me to join you?"

I looked away from him blushing as I said,"I don't think so."

"Calm down Parker. I was joking," Valentine said with a chuckle.

"Sure you were," I replied walking into my bathroom and locking the door behind me.

I placed my clothes on the counter and then I quickly undressed, putting my dirty clothes into my hamper. I quickly got into the shower and I let the warm water wash over my body. I could feel that I was all tense and I hated the feeling. When I knew that I was all clean I turned the water off and I wrapped the towel around myself. I stepped in front of the mirror and sighed. I grabbed my brush and I closed my eyes as I brushed through my hair.

"Hey Parker!" I heard Valentine yell," You might want to hurry up! One of the officers want to have a word with you before we go to school!"

"I'll be out in a minute!" I yelled back, opening my eyes and putting down my brush.

I quickly got dressed then did my make up. I unlocked the door and I walked out into my bedroom to find Valentine, sitting on my bed, already dressed. He cocked an eyebrow when I walked out and he looked at me up and down.

"What?" I asked walking over to my backpack.

"Nothing. It's just that you are always wearing jeans. I have never seen you in a skirt," He replied using his crotches to stand up," I think you would look sexy if you wore one."

"If I owned one maybe," I replied giving him a smirk," Which is not going to happen."

He frowned a little and we both walked out of my room, towards the stairs. I grabbed Valentine's forearm and I helped him down the stairs. When we got to the bottom I could hear Jenna talking to someone in the kitchen. I looked at Valentine and he only shrugged. We walked into the kitchen and the officer that was in there, turned around to look at me.

"Ms. Parker," He said with a nod.

I slowly nodded back and Jenna handed me a fruit bar. I took it from her and I leaned back against the wall.

"So what's going to happen at school?" Valentine asked leaning against the island.

The officer looked down and said,"I will be following Ms. Parker around. And I will be standing outside of her every class."