Chapter 17!!!

"JoJo?" Arron asked, walking over to me," Why is everyone so sad?

"We're all just really tired Monster," I replied, giving him a small smile, so that he wouldn't know how freaked out I was on the moment.

Valentine then walked into the room with a frown on his face saying," Mom and dad left to meet with Blake."

I gave him a little nod as he ran a hand through his hair, looking at Arron with a frown. I reached my arms out towards Arron and he stepped into them. I picked him up, setting him on my lap, resting my chin on top of his head with a sigh.

"I'm so ticked off right now its not even funny!" Dawson yelled, walking into the room," I mean... What if he takes you guys if you do turn out to be family?"

"Its not going to happen Dawson," I said, shaking my head," My mom appointed Jenna as our legal guardian. Besides, I'll be turning eight-teen in a year. I highly doubt they would do anything."

"I wouldn't be so sure of that Jo," He replied, walking over to me, sitting down besides me," I mean... There are things called lawyers."

"Screw lawyers," I heard Valentine say under his breath," No matter what happens, you are staying here. He can't just take you away from us. You are our family now, we are use to your girly stuff everywhere."

I rolled my eyes saying," You're just going to be ticked off because you won't have your girlfriend, near you at all times."

"That's just part of it," He said with a smirk.

"Dude!" Dawson yelled, making us look at him.

His head was facing towards the window, and I turned my head, dreading at what I was going to see. My eyes landed on Blake first, then the man that looked like Arron. My eyes got big and I froze up. Arron must have noticed because, he looked at me with big eyes. I quickly shook my head, trying to clear my face of any emotion at all.

"Welcome to our home," I heard Gray said, making Dawson and Valentine straighten up.

Valentine walked over to me, sitting down on the arm of the couch, just as Blake walked into the room with a smile on his face. His eyes landed on Arron and I, making his smile even bigger. I looked away from him, still thinking that he was a creeper.

"You're looking well Joanna," He said.

Jenna walked into the room with a frown on her face, but it quickly changed when she saw Arron and I.

"Arron, would you like to help me bake some cookies?" Jenna asked," I'll even let you lickthe bowl."

He nodded his head, jumping off of my lap. They walked out of the room, leaving Blake, Valentine, Dawson, and I. I kept my eyes on the floor as Blake began talking about stuff that I didn't care about.

"Grant!" Blake yelled, making my eyes snap up to his face," Come here a minute!"

I looked at Valentine with wide eyes as he reached over, grabbing my hand. I closed my eyes for a second, hoping that I could calm myself down. I heard someone walk into the room and I slowly opened my eyes. The man from the TV was standing beside Blake with a frown on his face as he looked at the guys, but when his eyes landed on me, he froze. Our eyes met and a million things began running through my head.

"Bed Bug?" He whispered.

Suddenly tears filled my eyes as I jumped up from the couch yelling," Don't call me that! The man I thought was my father died five years ago! If you really are my father, then you are dead to me! How could you leave Lily, Mikhail, Mom, Arron, and I!? If you loved us, you would have never left us or faked your death!"