Chapter 3!!!

"Well here we are," Jena said parking in front of a huge white house," The boys won't be home for about half an hour of so. So you two can go unpack."

I got out of the car and I got Arron out from the back seat. I wanted far away from the car as possible. You could probably say that I was afraid of them now.

"Doggy!" Arron yelled, making me flinch.

I sat him on the ground and he took off towards the dog. Jenna walked over to me and handed me my two bags. Before I followed her into the house. I really didn't pay attention to the things around me. I just kept my eyes on Jenna's back.

We got up the stairs and she said," Your room is the first door on the left. Arron's is across from yours."

We walked into the room and I froze. Two of the walls were pink with brown spots, and the other two walls were brown with pink pots. The bed has a matching comforter and the carpet also. It was the room that I always wanted.

"I'll just leave you to unpack," Jenna said walking out.

I sighed and walked over to the dresser, thinking of my mom and the twins. Tears filled my eyes as I remembered the doctor's words.

"They were killed in the impact. You and your brother are very lucky."

"Luck had nothing to do with it," I whispered as I started to unpack," My life is like a living hell."

"We're home!" A deep voice yelled over a bun of other deep voices.

Arron ran into my room yelling," JoJo! JoJo!"

I knelt down in front of him knowing that was what he wanted.

"Doggy licked my cast," He said with a frown.

"He was kissing it to make it better," I whispered with a smile.

He smiled back and I stood up as he said," I'm going to tell Jenna, about doggy."

He ran out of the room and I turned around to grab my bags. I walked over to the bed and I stuffed them under it.

"Luke! Back off!"

"Get a life Marshall!"

"Both of you get a life!"

I sighed and said," Let the hell begin."

I walked out of the room and something knocked into me. Making us both fall over.

"Whoa!" A guys voice yelled.

I looked up and I saw formilar green eyes looking down at me.

We stared at each other for a second, then I broke the stare by saying," Can you get off please."

"Sorry," He said getting up.

he held out his hand and I took it. He pulled me up and I heard Arron scream. I took off down the stairs thing that he was hurt. But when I ran into the living room, there were guys everywhere and Arron was on the floor being tickled by Jenna.

"JoJo!" Arron giggled," Play with me."

All of the guys turned there heads towards me and I looked down with a blush.

"No way! Joanna Parker!?"

I looked up and the youngest out of all of them ran over to me giving me a hug.

"No way," I heard the other guys whisper.

"Um…" I said.

The boy let go of me and said," It's me Dawson."