What Happened to The Twins?

Luke=Lucy
----

Natsumi's POV

"Natsumi, wait for one second!" I hear Luke scream behind me. I sigh and slow myself into a jog, then a walk, then stop.

"Yes, Lulu?" I grin as he blushes, but he shakes his head and wraps me in a hug, also stuffing my face into his chest. "God dammit, Luke. You're going to ruin my makeup!" I pushed on his chest, but he just moved closer to me. "I swear, Luke! Let go!" Luke laughed into my hair, slowly loosening his arms.

"Sorry, babe. I just wanted to give you one last hug before I did this." Immediately, his eyes darkened and he pulled out a key, plunging it into a cup of water. "OPEN: GATE OF THE WATER BEARER: AQUARIUS!"

I was engulfed by water, air quickly leaving my lungs and out my mouth. "Luke, PLEASE! STOP!" Everything came out gurgled. Things became blurry, then all I saw was darkness.

---

Silver's POV

My eyes wondered around the guild, searching for a certain pinkette and blonde. I smirked. "They're at it again, hm?" Ganji said, sliding onto the stool next to mine.

"Yep. I swear, they're like bunnies. Always gotta jump.. Someone's bones." I laughed. Just then Luke slammed the door open, followed by a huge wave of water. "What the fuck Luke!" I screamed before I was swallowed by water. I tried freezing it, but it was too much. Everything turned fuzzy, then faded to black.

--

I woke up to a fierce bright light. I saw the whole guild there, drenched in water. I also saw Natsumi crying, looking around. "Natsumi! Hey!" I ran up to her, hugging her quickly. "Hey, what's wrong?"

She sniffled a few times before looking at me. "L-Luke killed m-m-me.. He killed all of u-us."

"Wait, what? Luke wouldn't do that! Natsumi, you're dreaming. I'm dreaming and you're in my dream!" I laughed hysterically, then felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking behind me, I saw it was Luke. "See, if we were dead Luke wouldn't be here!" But then I saw a hole in his chest. A bullet hole.

Did Luke get shot?

"I-I couldn't handle it. I killed you all, then I k-killed myself.." He began crying, fading out.

"Then where are we..."

"A place where you will no longer be hurt, my Dear Silver.."

___

THE END! Lol sorry, I reread some of this book and thought, I didn't write an ending for the twins, did I? So I wrote one and TAAA DAAAAA!

Okay bye! Love you Sparklers!

AND READ MY BOOK ABOUT NEVA ISANNE, I SWEAR IT'S AMAZING OKAY THANKS. AND IF I DON'T GET ANY READS ON IT I'LL KEEP POSTING STUPID AUTHOR NOTES ON HERE TELLING YOU TO READ IT!! kthnxbye