Oops

I lied. Sorry, I just wanted to see if I should insert another dragon! I didn't really mean for Daichi, Zale, and Krystal to be dragons, it's just I found pictures of really awesome dragons. I might change it based on if I really want to add Scylla in. Krystal's mother to the side! Anyway, here's Scylla's info:

Scylla's human appearance is that of a pale young girl with black hair and equally black eyes. She dresses in a fashion of the gothic lolita, but she leaves her top open, revealing her chest. Due to the fact that she wears no bra underneath, she wears tape to conceal her nipples in an "X" formation. Possibly to signal that she is not human, her ears differ from that of a normal human being's, being pointed up like an elf. As a Dragon, Scylla was understandably large, being about as large as Igneel himself, and colored similarly. Despite being the Diamond Dragon, Scylla's scales were a deep red, and she had a strangely masculine appearance. She possessed a strange jewel embedded within her chest, quite possibly a diamond.

Personality:

How Scylla acted in her Dragon form is unknown, but in her human form, she is noted to be slightly keet. Easily overtaken by human emotions, she lets the new sensations from the human body get the best of her and sometimes overtake her. Like the dragons Igneel, Metallicana, and Grandine, she is rather fond of humans, and after gaining the human body she currently dwells in, is known to be rather flirty, going after any gender. She shows simple fascination with her new limbs, especially her legs and "what's between them", and always wonders how humans get along without the ability to fly and being such weak and mundane creatures.

Due to a lack of understanding of human phrases, Scylla can sometimes be a bit literal minded, such as taking the phrase "it's raining cats and dogs" to actually mean it, and then wondering if it's some new Weather-based magic.

While Scylla can be laid back and childish, she is also easily angered, which is possibly magnified due to her human emotions getting the better of her and when she is angry, she is more than willing to use her power to fight off the target of her aggression. She is not above killing and her particular brand of magic makes lacerations easy. Scylla is a fan of killing quickly and easily.

History:

Scylla is a particularly long-lived Dragon, but not much is known about her history in general. However, there was a time when Scylla sustained a terrible wound, and utilized her remaining magical power to regress to a human-like form, to make the recuperation easier.