Going Through

I would just like to say that the two new unknown characters are EXACTLY like their twins. The only difference is their genders. Yes, I'm only having opposite gender twins for the main characters (Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza, and Happy), but I can't have the whole guild coming into a different dimension! Just enjoy the story, and I will be extremely happy! If you have any questions, message me!

__________

Continuing from the previous chapter..

With Silver's arm still slung over my shoulders, I opened the Great Oak Doors.

We were both blasted with air. My eyes turned to slits, trying to see into the portal.

It was like a picture of the night. Black with glowing yellow and white, like the stars.

I looked at Silver to find she was already staring at me. She nodded, and together we stepped through the doors.

Once on the other side, it was like we never stepped through anything. The only difference was was that there were no guards.

I smiled, laughing. Silver soon joined in.

"We made it! I think." She bit her lip.

I shook my head. "We made it, alright. Now we just have to find this world's Fairy Tail guild." We both nodded.

"I think I see a light over there.." Silver pointed to a small area. I looked over.

"Yep. Now let's go!" We began running.

~~~

By the time we got into full sunlight, I was panting, leaning over with my hands on my knees.

"You good?" I looked over at Silver. She nodded. "We need to continue on. C'mon."

~~~

"Finally! The city of Magnolia! If the dimensions are the same, except for genders, then the guild should be by the coast line." Silver said, tapping her chin with her fingers.

"I think we need disguises." I suddenly stated. Silver turned to look at me.

"And why would we need those?"

"Because we don't want to seem exactly like our versions."

"Alright."

We began walking to a costume store, a building that wasn't in our dimension. I bought a blonde wig and a matching pair of blue shorts and a t-shirt. Silver decided on a black wig with blue pants and a red t-shirt.

We looked over our new disguises, nodding thoughtfully. "We look good." I said, smiling at Silver.

"We do. Let's go find our twins now!" She walked out from the store, and towards the guild. I had wrapped my scarf around my guild's insignia, so I wasn't out in the open. I had my backpack on, carrying our clothes. Or mine, should I say. Since Silver can't keep her clothes on for long.

After awhile of walking, Silver and I found ourselves in front of the guild of Fairy Tail. Excitement bubbled inside of me. We peeked through the doors, hearing a loud voice booming. I looked through the crack to find a male, his pink hair and clothes gave way that he was my twin. Silver began to complain, so I opened the door a little more. The hinges creaked, and everyone stopped talking to look at the door. My eyes widened before I shut the door completely, accidentally shutting the door on Silver's nose.

"Ow! Natty! That hurt, you idiot!" I forgot what was on the other side of the door, her comment about me fueling my anger.

"Oh, I'm the idiot?" I shouted, my fists flaming up.

"Yes, you are!" Silver's hands were covered with an icy mist.

"Says the girl with no brain! I'm the one who came up with this plan! You just followed me!" I screamed, running at her with my fiery fist in the air.

But before I could tackle her, a body was thrown at me, knocking me down to the ground. I screamed, my fire disappearing. I kicked the body off, sending it into the wall.

I looked at Silver, seeing her knocked out with someone over her.

"Silver! Get off of her, you creep!" I scrambled up from the ground and ran towards her, pushing the man's body off her. I grabbed her wrist and tugged her behind me as I stood in a defensive position, my scarf had found its way to the ground, showing my guild's insignia.

I stood in this way for a couple of seconds, the two men staring at me. I realized one was my twin, the other looked almost exactly like Silver.

"Woah! Calm down." Silver's twin suddenly said, his voice deep. And let me tell you, it was hot.

My fists flamed up on instinct. If this guy was just like Silver, I knew where to hit him.

"I'm not gonna listen to you, Ice Boy!" I almost smirked, seeing his face become a stone-like appearance. My twin suddenly stepped up, his fists also flaming.

"Hey! No one can insult Gray, besides me!" He yelled, running towards me. I tightened my fists, preparing for the impact. I wasn't going to fight my twin. It was useless. He could hit me if he wanted to, because he didn't know I'm his twin.

A hand wrapped itself around my ankle and pulled me down, making the guy totally miss me and fly right over me. I looked down and smiled when I saw Silver was awake, though her wig had fallen off and her insignia was showing.

Gray, I think, was still standing there, his fists were a bit misty, like how Silver's get when she's fighting.

"Who the hell are you? And why are you here?" He asked, my twin getting up from behind and coming to stand by Gray.

"Also, why do you have the Fairy Tail insignia when I've never seen you before?"

I stood up dusting myself off. "Well, if you'd let us change our clothes," I motioned to Silver and I, "then I can answer both of your questions. Maybe more." I picked my bag up, grabbing Silver and pulling her towards the guild's doors. I tugged her to the bathroom without looking at anyone.

Once in there, I shoved Silver's clothes into her arms. "Change, then we'll explain everything to them, alright?" She nodded and stripped from her clothes and changes into her normal attire. Which, not really surprising, looked like Gray's clothes. Only shorter and more like girl's clothes. I noticed that I, too, shared similar clothes with my twin, which I have no idea what his name is.

We walked back into the main hall, seeing everyone staring at us, their eyes wide. Our disguises now gone, Silver and I looked perfectly like Gray and his friend. Just more feminine.

We made our way to our twins, straight looks on our faces.

We slid into the booth, Silver's shoulders and hips bumping into mine.

"Tell us everything." My twin demanded, his face stone-cold.