Explaining

"Alright, let me start with our names. I'm Natsumi, and this is Silver," I began, "We come from a different dimension. And no, not at all like Edolas." I crossed my arms over my chest, my scarf sliding down in between my arms.

Gray raised his brow. "Not at all like Edolas? Just a dimension? Not like a different world, or anything?" I shook my head.

"And no, we are not here to kill any of you."

Suddenly, a blue cat popped up out of no where.

"Lucky?" I leaned forward.

"Who's Lucky?" The cat asked.

"She's my Exceed. You two look so much alike." I tapped my chin, beginning to feel my longing for my cat.

"Any more questions?" I heard Silver ask. I came out of my thoughts and looked at the three.

"Not at the moment. Now, do you two have any questions?"

I pondered.

"Where's the male version of Ganji?"

"Ganji?"

"Yeah! Black spiked hair, deathly looking eyes. Loves iron?"

A man then appeared.

"I heard iron.." His deep voice was like silk, I'll tell you that. Rough, hot, and gorgeous. My face flamed thinking that.

I looked up at the man to see the male version of my comrade. His eyebrows were iron studs, his nose brimmed with studs too. Just like Ganji. And man, he was attractive. So attractive, that once I return to my dimension, I might consider going lesbian for Ganji.

"Stop looking at me, creep. You look like you're gonna rape me, or something."

My eyes turned from wide to a glaring state.

"It's not rape if you like it. And if you're anything like Ganji, you're sexual." I swear I saw his face flush a light shade of pink.

"Who's Ganji?"

"Your female version of yourself. Silver and I are from a different dimension."

His iron studs raised. "Oh, really? Then who's your twins?"

I pointed to Gray and Pinky.

"Silver and Gray, then me and what's-his-face. Dunno his name." I then got carried away. "Which is extremely rude. What the hell is your name?" I turned towards Pinky.

"O-oh. It's Natsu.." An amused smirk appeared on my face.

"Natsu, huh? Sorta like Natsumi." I tapped my chin, looking back at Ganji's twin. "And you are?" My left eyebrow raised. He cracked his knuckles, something Gamji did a lot.

"I'm Gajeel." Even his name was hot. I lifted my hand, almost fanning myself. I stopped before I could wave, and went for the classic head scratching.

~~~

Daichi's POV

"Zale, we're going out, you wanna come?" I shouted up the stairs while I laced up my shoes. I heard mumbling from Zale's room, and then a loud thud. I glanced up, seeing his light blue hair pop up on the last step. I chuckled, seeing he was huddled in his blanket, burrito style.

"Where are you guys going? Can I come too?" He reached his hand towards me, and I looked up to see his eyes were closed. "Please?"

I sighed, "Hurry and get dressed. Remember, we don't have all day. We're meeting the guild wizards over at Fairy Tail." A green figure appeared jumping over Zale's body and the next thing I knew, I was falling over and onto the ground. I looked to see it was Adnet, my Exceed. His dark green eyes stared down at me, excitement clear in them.

"I heard where you're going! Can I come too?" He shouted, bouncing up and down on me. I groaned, rolling over onto my stomach.

"Yeah, sure you can go. As long as you don't go crazy on their Exceeds." I smiled as I glanced at him. He sighed happily, looking up in a daze. I took this moment to quickly stand, dusting myself off.

"Let's go, guys!" I yelled, opening the door and running out. Zale and Adnet came running out, laughing and smiling. Krystal then made her appearance, quietly walking out the door. I gave her a small smile, taping her shoulder. "You okay?" I asked, my face contorting to a look of concern. She only nodded, finally glancing up at me.

"I'll be fine once I feel Fairy Tail's love for each other. But I don't think their love can top our love for each other." She said, glancing up ahead at Zale and Adnet.

"I think so too. We've been through so much together. Mesi got hurt in a fight, trying to help Adnet out. It's sad that she got hurt, but she has Pyry to take care of her." My hand rested on her shoulder, trying to comfort her.

"Don't worry, Krystal. It'll all be alright. Now, let's go!"