Fairy Tail

Daichi's POV

Once at the guild, we opened the doors to see Natsu and Gray talking to two girls, who strangely looked like the boys. I stopped near them, staring down at the females. Once they notice me, they looked up.

"Hi guys! How are you today?" Happy jumped onto the table, greeting us. Adnet smiled, jumping up as well.
"Hi Happy!" Adnet smiled and patted his shoulder. "Who're they?"

"Oh! Watch out for them. They're from a different dimension. They're also Natsu's and Gray's twins!" I kept my eyes on the girls, knowing if they were from a different dimension, Natsu's twin is a Fire Dragon Slayer. It's odd, but a bit cool.

"So, what's your names?" I spoke up, referring to the girls.

"I'm Natsumi and this is Silver. Who are you?" The pink-haired lady spoke.

"I'm Daichi, this is Krystal, that's Zale, and this is Adnet." I rested my hand on Adnet's shoulder, feeling a small part of me relax. "I heard you're from a different dimension. So, do we have twins?" I smirked, tugging my shirt down. I glanced to the side to see Zale staring at me, then at Natsumi, his face looking a bit confused.

"Yeah, you don't have twins. From what I know, at least. Maybe it's because you're new. Who knows, your twins could be meeting my guild right at this very moment." I felt my body shiver. My twin could be meeting their guild mates at this very moment.

"Do your guild mates even know you two are gone? They must be so worried." Krystal spoke up and ran a hand down her face.

"It doesn't matter. They know we can handle things ourselves." Natsumi stood up, followed by Silver. They both marched up to the guild's doors and opened them, continuing going through.

Little did we know, that wasn't the last time we saw them.

___~~~***

Whatever, it's been updated. Love y'all!