Years after

There's a long scar on my wrist and years past until I was ready to leave the mental hospital.

Took another year of hibernating in the basement till I was ready to go back to school. I realized I shared nothing. Let me fill you in.

My name is Elise. I am now sixteen years of age. It was five years ago when I was eleven. My brother Drake was five and now is ten.

I am now a sophomore. How I'm going to sophomore year instead of fifth grade, they taught me school things at the mental hospital. That's really all I can say also that I'm not better. Not at all. No one can see because I'm great at hiding it. Muwahahah.

I awoke fighting as hard as I could to try and not laugh. Swung my feet over the side of my bed.

Then walked across my fuzzy crimson carpet to the one and only...closet of mine that's of course in my room.

Opened the closet of mine then the closet door folded in half as it was suppose to. And pulled out a black dress (the picture above is what she put on). Put ankle socks on then fishnet stockings also putting on socks before i put on fishnets so the holes don't kill my toes. Then I put on a old navy extra small men's thick jacket. Dark gray sleeves and the rest was a lighter shade of gray.

I walked to bathroom checked over everything, brushed my pink hair, its natural not dyed, then with Crest extra whitening toothpaste and a tooth brush I brushed the shit out of my teeth. Spit. Then brushed the roof of my mouth, tongue, and the sides of my teeth and the side towards my tongue. Long story short I love a clean mouth.

---------
It is crazy there will be drama later. No chapters won't be longer only for the fact that it makes me write faster. And gets to the point faster... I really don't know don't ask plz. Lol vote....I almost typed vomit. Hmm that's strange well vote comment follow me if already haven't. Bleep bloop I'm out.